DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

SkyGrid

Reactions
Hey Pilots!

The SkyGrid Flight Control App has officially launched globally in the Apple App Store, and we are so excited for you to plan your next mission with us!
Download the SkyGrid Flight Control App Today! 📲Download

Here's what you can expect when you download our FREE app:
  • Airspace map - Evaluate airspace classes, no-fly zones, and location insights to make more informed decisions before you fly.
  • Weather layers - Check local precipitation, wind speed and direction, temperature, cloud cover, and more.
  • Automated flight planning - Specify your flight parameters to automatically generate area exploration, waypoint, and multi-objective missions.
  • Autonomous flight execution - Connect your drone and launch a mission to autonomously perform the predefined flight plan or schedule a flight for a future date.
For U.S.-based users, SkyGrid Flight Control also provides automated authorization to fly in U.S. controlled airspace under 400 feet near airports through integration with the Federal Aviation Administration's Low Altitude Authorization and Notification Capability (LAANC) 4.0.

Download the free award-winning app to launch your next mission at the click of a button!

Feel free to share any feedback directly in the forum.

Happy flying!
SkyGrid

4th line of page says "Designed for iPad", that might discourage some iPhone users, are iPhones after thought?

Reactions: SkyGrid
Using an iPhone I can only generate 3 points for defining an area to create a flight. Why is it limited like this?

The weather overlays make absolutely no sense at all. How do you read wind direction from a blobby color overlay that looks like a very low resolution 3D radar image?

Please include a user manual and some legends to aid in reading the overlays. The Airspace overlay makes sense until you try to figure out what a red area is. I know it is a federal prison in my case, but nothing comes up and tells you what it is and a reference to a NOTAM.

Hey Pilots!

The SkyGrid Flight Control App has officially launched globally in the Apple App Store, and we are so excited for you to plan your next mission with us!
Download the SkyGrid Flight Control App Today! 📲Download

Here's what you can expect when you download our FREE app:
  • Airspace map - Evaluate airspace classes, no-fly zones, and location insights to make more informed decisions before you fly.
  • Weather layers - Check local precipitation, wind speed and direction, temperature, cloud cover, and more.
  • Automated flight planning - Specify your flight parameters to automatically generate area exploration, waypoint, and multi-objective missions.
  • Autonomous flight execution - Connect your drone and launch a mission to autonomously perform the predefined flight plan or schedule a flight for a future date.
For U.S.-based users, SkyGrid Flight Control also provides automated authorization to fly in U.S. controlled airspace under 400 feet near airports through integration with the Federal Aviation Administration's Low Altitude Authorization and Notification Capability (LAANC) 4.0.

Download the free award-winning app to launch your next mission at the click of a button!

Feel free to share any feedback directly in the forum.

Happy flying!
SkyGrid
downloaded it. couldn't get it to work. Deleted it.

I tried using Sky Grid on my iPhone ( iOS ) and found it to be not very user friendly. Very difficult to plan a flight. Guess I’ll stay with aloft.
B52- D
Hi B52-D, Sorry to hear you had trouble using the application. We value your feedback, and we are working on updates that improve existing functionality and include additional features.
You can access our support documentation here:
Thank you,
The SkyGrid Team

Using an iPhone I can only generate 3 points for defining an area to create a flight. Why is it limited like this?

The weather overlays make absolutely no sense at all. How do you read wind direction from a blobby color overlay that looks like a very low resolution 3D radar image?

Please include a user manual and some legends to aid in reading the overlays. The Airspace overlay makes sense until you try to figure out what a red area is. I know it is a federal prison in my case, but nothing comes up and tells you what it is and a reference to a NOTAM.
Hi DoomMeister,
Thank you for trying out SkyGrid Flight Control! We’re sorry to hear you're having trouble with the application. We’re constantly making updates to the app, improving performance, and adding features.

We have a new build coming out in March. Here are just a few of the improvements you will see:
  • Advanced weather insights
  • Better UX and bugfixes around drone layers
  • Layer legends
  • Class airspace names on map
For further assistance with the app, please send an email to [email protected] and our team can help you with defining an area to create a flight. We really appreciate your feedback!

Thank you,
The SkyGrid Team

Reactions: DoomMeister
Hi DoomMeister,
Thank you for trying out SkyGrid Flight Control! We’re sorry to hear you're having trouble with the application. We’re constantly making updates to the app, improving performance, and adding features.

We have a new build coming out in March. Here are just a few of the improvements you will see:
  • Advanced weather insights
  • Better UX and bugfixes around drone layers
  • Layer legends
  • Class airspace names on map
For further assistance with the app, please send an email to [email protected] and our team can help you with defining an area to create a flight. We really appreciate your feedback!

Thank you,
The SkyGrid Team
Any chance of Mini 2 support?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoubleBarS