DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Skylum AirMagic Aerial Photo Editor for $14.25 for the next two days

Tree_Top_Flyer

Reactions
Skylum AirMagic Aerial Photo Editor for $14.25 for the next two days

Cult of Mac Deals (via StackSocial ) has Skylum AirMagic Aerial Photo Editor for $19.00 ( - $4.75 = $14.25 )

for the next 2 days there is a coupon code for an additional 25% off - WEEKEND25 - links below...

Finally, a simple photo editor focused on drone aerial photography [Deals] | Cult of Mac - AirMagic Aerial Photo Editor

AirMagic Aerial Photo Editor | Cult of Mac Deals

Some samples from MavicPilots users here

(1) AirMagic? | DJI Mavic Drone Forum

edited to add links to samples...

Last edited:
Reactions: Racin8de and Porky
I got it when it first came out and it's ok but it seems to do better when you do some post before you run your picture through something else first . I wish they had an App for iPad so you could do stuff out in the field and have asked and they said maybe in the future .Thats a good price and worth it but I would not pay full price knowing what I do now . It does make colors pop but almost to much in some pictures .

Reactions: Porky
I got it when it first came out and it's ok but it seems to do better when you do some post before you run your picture through something else first . I wish they had an App for iPad so you could do stuff out in the field and have asked and they said maybe in the future .Thats a good price and worth it but I would not pay full price knowing what I do now . It does make colors pop but almost to much in some pictures .
I agree, right now its a good price for a good program that'll get you most of the way there. It's mostly geared to people who don't have the time or patience (like me) to do post. And I like that I can use it to process raw photos so freaking easily. But like you said, it's easy to make colors over saturated to a point it looks fake.

Reactions: Porky and dirkclod
Would be good if you could use it via an iPad/tablet and not be tied down to only using it at home on a pc.

Think I’ll just stick with Lr cc, I know it’s more expensive but I have the portability of using it on my pad anywhere.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Corbo2000