DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

SkyReat ND filters

hilly1990

Reactions
Is there a certain nack to fitting these? I can't seem to get it any further then shown in the picture without feeling like I will break the gimbal. The original cover goes on again just fine 20181029_084627.jpeg

Is that the old one or the updated one?

Just try to put it carefully. If it is not fitting right, maybe you have a faulty one. I am sure if you contact them they will give you a free replacement. Seems like all filter companies are pretty good about that.

Is that the old one or the updated one?

Just try to put it carefully. If it is not fitting right, maybe you have a faulty one. I am sure if you contact them they will give you a free replacement. Seems like all filter companies are pretty good about that.
Well it only came yesterday so hopfully it's a new one - will keep trying!

I've just bought a PolarPro ND, and was also finding it difficult to install by hand.

I opted to use the tool to install it, which worked a charm. My guess is that you have to make sure that you're pushing firmly down on the camera when twisting.

Press firmly down onto metal part of the filter while holding the camera body, and twist. It'll twist in smoothly after that

I know on Friday of last week Amazon uk still had the old Skyreat filters for sale along with the new. The new versions had the upgraded tag. I had a set of the new style arrive yesterday and they fit perfectly

Reactions: Porky
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78