DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Small soft case for Mavic Pro

mfc

Reactions
I've been looking for a small soft case for Mavic Pro that would allow everything I need for flight to be easily moved between carry-on bag and a (folding) rucksack and take up a minimum of space. The best I had found was a BUMB case, as suggested in another thread, but it was a bit (50%) bigger than necessary.

Two months ago I found a better one, the Tenba BYOB 9 Slim Backpack Insert which proved over two weeks use in mountains in Spain to be 'just right' -- see attached pictures. It holds the Mavic, controller (with neckstrap attached), two spare batteries (in 'safe' bag), battery<-->USB converter, notebook, pencil, several propellors, an SD card wallet (with yellow cord attached for easy handling/visibility) and checklists (not shown in the photos as they sit on top of the other items and obscure them). The whole opens up flat which makes getting ready for flight or packing away very simple.

Mike Cowlishaw Tenba-case-20141b.jpg Tenba-case-20142b.jpg

Reactions: Marples
In reply to a DM, the outside dimensions (fully packed) are:

24 x 24 x 10.5 cm
9.5 x 9.5 x 4.25 inches

There are two mesh pockets on the sides that I don't use but would widen the package if you put anything into them.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bbj5143