DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Smallest back pack

phantomi

Reactions
Hi guys. New mavic pilot tomorrow and in need of a recommendation for the smallest back pack to pack the essentials, i.e. the Mavic, the controller, an additional battery and a 8.4 tab S. And I want to emphasize the smallest back pack, no need for further space. Thanks.

Reactions: etrosty
Hi guys. New mavic pilot tomorrow and in need of a recommendation for the smallest back pack to pack the essentials, i.e. the Mavic, the controller, an additional battery and a 8.4 tab S. And I want to emphasize the smallest back pack, no need for further space. Thanks.
Hey, I welcome to the Mavic community! I hold and travel with my drone in a power extra case that I can simply hang over my shoulder:

https://www.amazon.com/Powerextra-P...979&sr=8-4&keywords=powerextra+mavic+pro+case

I honestly love this bag because it is really small and I believe it is great to travel with. Though small, this thing can fit all of my gear excluding the charger for the drone. I am able to pack the drone, the controller, an extra pair of props, an extra battery, filters, and even an SD case in this bag. And it's waterproof! I am also rather new to this stuff, I have had my drone for only a few weeks but I think this bag is great. I hope you consider my opinion :) and once again welcome to the mavic community!

Reactions: warlock 31
Hey, I welcome to the Mavic community! I hold and travel with my drone in a power extra case that I can simply hang over my shoulder:

Amazon.com : Powerextra Small Portable Shoulder Bag for DJI Spark Mini Quadcopter Drone, DJI Mavic Pro Quadcopter And DSLR Camera - Black : Electronics

I honestly love this bag because it is really small and I believe it is great to travel with. Though small, this thing can fit all of my gear excluding the charger for the drone. I am able to pack the drone, the controller, an extra pair of props, an extra battery, filters, and even an SD case in this bag. And it's waterproof! I am also rather new to this stuff, I have had my drone for only a few weeks but I think this bag is great. I hope you consider my opinion :) and once again welcome to the mavic community!

Hi. Great compact shoulder bag and yes, it is the smallest bag that can carry the essentials. I am looking for something so compact but like a back pack to carry while biking or hiking. Your recommendation is a great one and on sale. Thanks again etrosty!

I saw this one at my local bestbuy:

polarpro - Case for DJI Mavic Drone - Black

Not a bad case, but I don't think you'd be able to fit the tablet in there. The case is pretty hard, but not waterproof as far as I know. If you put the model number into google you'd be able to find it at a local retailer.

Hi. Great compact shoulder bag and yes, it is the smallest bag that can carry the essentials. I am looking for something so compact but like a back pack to carry while biking or hiking. Your recommendation is a great one and on sale. Thanks again etrosty!

No problem!

Small backpack Transer Dual Zipper Pulls 1PC Camera Backpack Bag Waterproof DSLR Case for Canon for Nikon for Sony (Orange) Transer Dual Zipper Pulls 1PC Camera Backpack Bag: Amazon.co.uk: Camera & Photo
dc1f0402627b4dc647a98d3e788afe54.jpg

Amazon.com : Powerextra Small Portable Shoulder Bag for DJI Spark Mini Quadcopter Drone, DJI Mavic Pro Quadcopter And DSLR Camera - Black : Electronics

This is the bag I have and I love it. The only thing I found was put it in nose first. If you put it in but first the legs will hook on the bag.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78