DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Smart Controller linked to MA2 not storing videos

FhvnEd

Reactions
Hello All. Not sure if this is a MA2 issue or Smart Controller issue, but recently... past couple of weeks, the videos I'm recording on the MA2 are not showing up on the SC. Today, for example, I shot 9 videos on one flight that lasted about 20 minutes. Only 6 of them got recorded. When I look at the file manager/videos. It shows 9 boxes, three have nothing by an arrow and when I click it, the screen says: "can't play this video". The SD card has only 6 videos recorded. As near as I can tell, this hasn't happened before. The screen shows the video recording during flight with the timer counter ticking away the minutes; there is no loss of signal; the MA2 is always VLOS to my position. All f/w updated and current. Has anyone experienced the same issue? Any suggestions as to cause or cure? Thanks.

Reactions: roger boivin
Hello All. Not sure if this is a MA2 issue or Smart Controller issue, but recently... past couple of weeks, the videos I'm recording on the MA2 are not showing up on the SC. Today, for example, I shot 9 videos on one flight that lasted about 20 minutes. Only 6 of them got recorded. When I look at the file manager/videos. It shows 9 boxes, three have nothing by an arrow and when I click it, the screen says: "can't play this video". The SD card has only 6 videos recorded. As near as I can tell, this hasn't happened before. The screen shows the video recording during flight with the timer counter ticking away the minutes; there is no loss of signal; the MA2 is always VLOS to my position. All f/w updated and current. Has anyone experienced the same issue? Any suggestions as to cause or cure? Thanks.
Don't have an SC, but never had my Air2 "not" store pics / videos. I only save ALL my stuff to the SD card - not on my tablet / phone or internal storage. You may try using Internal to see if it happens with that - yet seems maybe if it's not on your SD Card - there may be an issue there. What kind of SD do you use and how often do you format it (using DJI format in FlyApp)?

That's funny. Let me guess. You get points for responding irrespective of whether the response is helpful or relevant. Newbie? because I don't post an answer to everybody's question... From every drone in the DJI inventory (save for 1) plus a Typhoon H+ (4) and an Alta 8 (2) in my shop and 7 years flying and 6 FAA Part 107 pilots on the payroll, I think we'll figure it out. Again... thanks for playing.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jamoke