DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Smart Controller or a PREPOSTEROUS JOKE

What are you trying to say? It seems to be one of these dubious generic android root tools, they will work with some devices and not with some others. And may or may not inject malware into the device in the process.

I’m talking about the hybrid something MIUI ROM on the SC. This is the only tool that actually shows what the SC is: bootloader, fastboot and recovery. You can see those when you open up the app associated with it. It’s an android radio, not a tab.

I would not expect this to run on the SC since there are DJI-specific things to handle the custom hardware.
Oh and one of the links on the site popped up with a malware warning from Chrome, so I'd indeed not touch that with a 10 foot pole.

bootloader, fastboot and recovery
That's the basics of every android-based device. Doesn't tell squat.

I would not expect this to run on the SC since there are DJI-specific things to handle the custom hardware.
Oh and one of the links on the site popped up with a malware warning from Chrome, so I'd indeed not touch that with a 10 foot pole.

Danger Will Robinson! Danger! Danger! Danger! DO NOT OPEN THE LINK!

Reactions: Dronage

Well, can you post pictures of those files here then?

I’m also not sure what you are on bout amstar. Is there a point you are trying to make that I’m missing. (I’m obviously not clicking on your link)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roligtroll