DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Smart Controller problems continue

V90 is overkill for 2k video on the controller, even for the 100MBps 4k on the drone; - but had they been available I probably would have purchased them. The V30 cards I have do 200MBps read, 160MBps write.
I’m no video engineer, it just worked where v30 and v60 cards did not…that’s all I’m saying here. I hope yours work great for you.

I’m no video engineer, it just worked where v30 and v60 cards did not…that’s all I’m saying here. I hope yours work great for you.
My U1 was working in my controller - but added a bit of lag that was noticeable when following the drone at 1080p, the lag improved when using 720p; and a U3 was working in the drone at 4K30 and even 4K60. But I got the sense 4K60 was pushing the card I was using, nothing measurable, but it seemed like the video was missing frames. It could also have been normal judder panning too fast.

U3 is what DJI specifies, but I went V30 for overkill, and now I can't see any difference in operation between internal and external memory on the controller; and I think the drone is happier.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BRUNO.CARDOSO