DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Smart Controller: Screen Shots

Swipe down from the very top of the screen and tap "Capture" to take a screenshot.

1552318185079.png

Reactions: RogerMav and ff22
I just found out that if you hold down on the back button for a few seconds you can press another button to do specific things, one of them being a screenshot. You'll see the options when you press and hold the back button.

Reactions: ff22
I just found out that if you hold down on the back button for a few seconds you can press another button to do specific things, one of them being a screenshot. You'll see the options when you press and hold the back button.
I would like to make you a recommendation if you don't mind. It is to read the SC manual and also the drone manual or there will be a lot of features that it will take you time to discover.

Reactions: CC Rider
I would like to make you a recommendation if you don't mind. It is to read the SC manual and also the drone manual or there will be a lot of features that it will take you time to discover.

I agree. When all else fails, read the instructions.

Thank you, looks like another world to explore.
On EVO II v3 it is the "Target" icon after you swipe down. Another area poorly documented. Still trying to figure out how to get that out the controller to my PC.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zohpar