Welcome Mavic Pilot!
Jump in and join our free DJI Mavic community today!

Smart Controller to BT-300

AaronB

Reaction score
I have the BT-300s, and want to feed the live video feed from my smart controller to it. If this cant be done, what about using the Epson EHDMC10 mirroring adapter to do this? It relays HDMI, Im just not sure if it's compatible with DJI's software.

WithTheBirds

Reaction score
Your best solution may be the BT-35E. Same glasses with a controller that accepts video over USBC and HDMI. Might be worth researching.

AaronB

Reaction score
Yes, you're right. There's other posts reflecting option as well. I am wondering if this new Epson mirroring device will enable live HDMI input.

WithTheBirds

Reaction score
New mirroring device? It was out with the BT-200’s- must be 5 years old now?

WithTheBirds

Reaction score
Out of curiosity what benefit might be realised from the smart controller flying with AR glasses? It would seem the best feature (screen) goes to waste. You would be better with the standard controller and BT-300s- at least that’s how it seems. You could get a standard controller cheaper than BT-35E setup (I don’t think the control unit is available separately) then you can have the best of both worlds.

Reactions: Welsh pilot

AaronB

Reaction score
Perhaps I shouldn't have used the description "new". I just discovered one for sale on an ebay auction, and assumed it was something new. As you state these have been out for 5 years, can you elaborate on it's function? I guess my main curiousity is if it will provide the HDMI input for my BT 300 glasses, or not.

AaronB

Reaction score
I am very happy with the smart controller screen, and, I actually do have a standard controller that I have used with the smart glasses. What I am trying to do is share the live view with a 2nd display.

FRK1965

Reaction score
I am also very interested in knowing if that's possible. Please share your experience after using both together smart controller and BT 300.

Thanks.

W426hemi

Reaction score
I have purchased both the bt-30e ( same glasses as bt-300 but with bt-35e controller for hdmi output to SC input. The bt-35e has the newer glasses with spring loaded hinged arms that is more comfortable and stay on better.
The mirroring device is a larger unit.

The bt-30e glasses and controller are cheaper on ebay from Japan.

Attachments

jtus

Reaction score
When using the HDMI interface 2 cables are not needed. One USB-C cable plugged into the bottom charging port on the smart controller is all that is needed. The trick is only a few USB-C cables will work. Amazon is where I purchased this cable . When you plug the cable in if it does not work turn one of the connectors over.
Amazon.com: DockCase USB C to USB C Cable 3.1 Gen 2 10Gbps 100W 4K Video Data Transfer Charging Cable for MacBook Pro ThinkPad Yoga Samsung Galaxy Note 8 S8 S9 T5 LaCie SSD - 22cm: Gateway

Tractorguy

Reaction score
Please excuse me but I'm a little confused. I just contacted DJI and they said the BT-300 was not compatible with my smart controller and Mavic 2 zoom. I would love a clarification on this because I'm reading or misreading a lot of contradictory info on this.

jtus

Reaction score
Please excuse me but I'm a little confused. I just contacted DJI and they said the BT-300 was not compatible with my smart controller and Mavic 2 zoom. I would love a clarification on this because I'm reading or misreading a lot of contradictory info on this.
The BT-300 is not compatible with the Smart Controller they only work with the standard RC.
You must get the BT-35E with the HDMI box to work with the Smart Controller.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raidermann15