DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Smart Controller to BT-300

AaronB

Reactions
I have the BT-300s, and want to feed the live video feed from my smart controller to it. If this cant be done, what about using the Epson EHDMC10 mirroring adapter to do this? It relays HDMI, Im just not sure if it's compatible with DJI's software.

Your best solution may be the BT-35E. Same glasses with a controller that accepts video over USBC and HDMI. Might be worth researching.

Yes, you're right. There's other posts reflecting option as well. I am wondering if this new Epson mirroring device will enable live HDMI input.

Out of curiosity what benefit might be realised from the smart controller flying with AR glasses? It would seem the best feature (screen) goes to waste. You would be better with the standard controller and BT-300s- at least that’s how it seems. You could get a standard controller cheaper than BT-35E setup (I don’t think the control unit is available separately) then you can have the best of both worlds.

Reactions: Welsh pilot
Perhaps I shouldn't have used the description "new". I just discovered one for sale on an ebay auction, and assumed it was something new. As you state these have been out for 5 years, can you elaborate on it's function? I guess my main curiousity is if it will provide the HDMI input for my BT 300 glasses, or not.

I am very happy with the smart controller screen, and, I actually do have a standard controller that I have used with the smart glasses. What I am trying to do is share the live view with a 2nd display.

I have purchased both the bt-30e ( same glasses as bt-300 but with bt-35e controller for hdmi output to SC input. The bt-35e has the newer glasses with spring loaded hinged arms that is more comfortable and stay on better.
The mirroring device is a larger unit.

The bt-30e glasses and controller are cheaper on ebay from Japan.

Attachments

• E4034372-91BF-4CD8-B7D2-A63804C15597.jpeg
    E4034372-91BF-4CD8-B7D2-A63804C15597.jpeg
    504 KB · Views: 48
  • ACE69C00-FA8D-42F6-9524-692C3DAFA368.jpeg
    ACE69C00-FA8D-42F6-9524-692C3DAFA368.jpeg
    379.7 KB · Views: 47
When using the HDMI interface 2 cables are not needed. One USB-C cable plugged into the bottom charging port on the smart controller is all that is needed. The trick is only a few USB-C cables will work. Amazon is where I purchased this cable . When you plug the cable in if it does not work turn one of the connectors over.
Amazon.com: DockCase USB C to USB C Cable 3.1 Gen 2 10Gbps 100W 4K Video Data Transfer Charging Cable for MacBook Pro ThinkPad Yoga Samsung Galaxy Note 8 S8 S9 T5 LaCie SSD - 22cm: Gateway

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
da4o98