DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Smart controller touch screen isn't responding during setup.

rtevans

Reactions
I just bought a DJI Smart Controller and it's not letting me select what language to use in the setup process... I tried recharging it to full but nothing changed. None of the buttons do anything except when I plug it in to my PC to try connecting with DJI Assistant(doesn't connect) I get a charging prompt on the screen and when I press the back button, the prompt disappears.

How would I do a factory reset? Not sure that would help anyways since it hasn't been set up yet.

I bought it used on Amazon but the description said it was in new condition. When opening the package, it looked pristine to me but didn't have any of the OEM packaging. Maybe I should return it?

Does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks.

I get a charging prompt on the screen and when I press the back button, the prompt disappears.
Don't have my SC in front of me, but 1st thing you might try is disable USB charging when connected to Assistant 2. I think you can do this by pulling downfrom top of the screen and there's an option to turn off charging or set USB for file transfer.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Glenn-S