DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Smart Controller Update 7/13/21

We are in our monsoon season here in Arizona. I was able to get up for a few minutes the other day. The smart controller worked well, I saw no lag, and had good connectivity out to about 2000 feet which was my limit. I had a full signal at that point but would have lost sight of the drone. The only real change I saw was that it was easier to adjust the camera on the main screen with my fingers. Before, the smart controller was mistaking my taps as a request to focus. So, no issues. Everything seems smooth.
I used to visit my brother in law in Havasu City and never caught any rain there...did get cold in the winter compared to the heat there,,,thank you for the reply!

Updated to new firmware this morning. Release notes only say 'bug fixes'. I wonder what's fixed. What's not fixed.
I have tried to update the SC several times, it "downloads" then fails on transmitting with error message. I have a very good PC and very good internet speed. Any suggestions would be appreciAted.

I have tried to update the SC several times, it "downloads" then fails on transmitting with error message. I have a very good PC and very good internet speed. Any suggestions would be appreciAted.
I always updated mine using my WiFi and not the app/program via USB to PC

Updated my SC last night over Wi-Fi. The download was extremely slow; other sites were fast as ever. Probably there was a download overflow ?

The update process took about 15 minutes. Didn’t fly yet but connecting to my drones worked as usual. So far, all good ?
I performed several flights with the M2 and the M2P. All good?

Reactions: rolling56
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wqb3