DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Smart Controller wont update

wy1c

Reactions
I have the Mavic Zoom bought with the smart controller, It works great but I noticed it didnt have the waypoints, I have tried to update with wifi and with the Assistant 2 for mavic , both say "Network Error" . Any Ideas?
Thanks

I have tried countless times with my computer and DJI assistant2 , always "network error"

I have the Mavic Zoom bought with the smart controller, It works great but I noticed it didnt have the waypoints, I have tried to update with wifi and with the Assistant 2 for mavic , both say "Network Error" . Any Ideas?
Thanks

Some folks have had to try more than a couple of times to succeed. But then I don't think that they had the "network error" message. It just never completed. But give it another try.

I tried to update in wifi but after 10 hours the download is 56%.
With DJI Assistant a network error message appears.

I tried to update in wifi but after 10 hours the download is 56%.
With DJI Assistant a network error message appears.

Mine still says Nework Error on both the assistant and over WiFi

Thanks
I read on here that people have been having trouble liknking the smart controller to their home WiFi... this has happened to me too and I’ve only bought the device today... The fix stated the ‘hotspot’ it to your phone (I used my iPhone) and it worked well... anyone got any ideas how to permanently fix this problem pls... I used Vodafone WiFi in UK All other WiFi devices working and the password was 100% correct. Cheers

I read on here that people have been having trouble liknking the smart controller to their home WiFi... this has happened to me too and I’ve only bought the device today... The fix stated the ‘hotspot’ it to your phone (I used my iPhone) and it worked well... anyone got any ideas how to permanently fix this problem pls... I used Vodafone WiFi in UK All other WiFi devices working and the password was 100% correct. Cheers
I had the same issue. The firmware update to the controller was the worst. The controller would shut off before the download was complete and caused it to start from scratch several times. The update on the mavic 2 pro was easier. I was on a network with a lot of traffic and switches. I got home and did it on my home network and no issues whatsoever.

Reactions: Avco Drone
My smart controller says it's connected to the internet. However, when I try to log in it says "Network Unavailable". I've restarted the controller and tried different network connections as well as resetting the network connections.

Reactions: Avco Drone
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bmo4