DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Smart controller

It sure is.

Reactions: Motorcycle Rider
I don’t own an SC however will say yes.... The brightness aspect (including performance in bright conditions) has been attested to by a large number in many threads on this board. Good chance it’s true.

Sold mine. Not an Android fan. Your question was is it bright enough to use without a shade.
Do you think all that responded are speaking other than the truth?

Does everyone that answered yes to this own a SC? Not being an ***..Just really want one but not if it's not really as bright as they say it is.
More significant claims are accepted in the absence of evidence. I know two people who fly with them. Have seen with my own eyes. It is VERY bright. Buy from DJI and send back if your not happy with it.

Yup. Become a member and get it for 638. New. I got mine bout a month ago maybe more.

Reactions: JS1600
Yes and I fly both Mavic 2 Pro and Zoom, It's better than my iPhone XS Max.

I said yes, and I own one. I purchased as a combo with Mavic 2 Pro from DJI, so it was only a $479 add on. Versus $749 stand alone. Works with my Zoom as well and the GO app recognizes right away which drone i'm connected with.

Also purchased the PGYTECH smart controller cover, so I can leave the joysticks on and protect the screen while in my bag. Fits perfect.

Reactions: JS1600
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne