DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Smatree Battery Charger For DJI Mavic Air

Capt_Trox

Reactions
Hi all,

Been a MA user for 2 months now, had my fair share of MA issues like lost connectivity, frequent compass calibration, etc, but so far I still love my MA. Even though I have 4 batteries, feels like 15-18 minutes per battery is too short.

I recently came across this product Mavic Air battery portable charger, and wondering if anyone has tried it.

link: Smatree Battery Charger For DJI Mavic Air Batteries For Cellphone iPad Remote Control 14250mAh Charging Hub Charge 3 Batteries-in Digital Batteries from Consumer Electronics on Aliexpress.com | Alibaba Group

It's around 1.8Kg and could charge 6-8 batteries.

There are a few reviews for this charging station here on Amazon. They are all favorable so far.

Smatree.jpg

Smatree2.png

Last edited:
Does the original charger really take 4 hrs to charge as it claims?

Does the original charger really take 4 hrs to charge as it claims?

It doesn't take 4 hours, it's about 50 minutes per battery (if they are zero which they should never be). They are charged consecutively not simultaneously, starting with the battery that will take the least time to charge (to get you in the air faster). Charging speed is also dependent on battery temperature - if they are too cold, they charge at a slower rate. I only have 3 batteries but they all charge in about 2-2.5 hours.

Nice! Just wondering if it's just better to buy an additional set of batteries vs one of these

Nice! Just wondering if it's just better to buy an additional set of batteries vs one of these

Entirely up to you. Personally I have never needed more than 3 batteries (approx 50-60 min total flying time) per trip between charges so it hasn't been an issue.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada