DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Snow Image

Capt JJ

Reactions
25568d5002d0a612ac715767ecc0c6bd.jpg

Nice capture!
how was the flight in the snow? and do you recall the outside temp...

I’m looking to do some snow aerials aswell this year

It was 34 degrees at ground level, the ceiling was around 150 to 175 feet. I only did it when the snow was light.

Christmas is coming .I hope there will be a heavy snow to meet Santa Claus :)

9cb5f543a1a0f6118b0ee61b015b50bb.jpg

Some of the images from my flight this morning.

Fairly new to drones and I don’t have much of a photography background, I’m more of a tech nerd.

Don’t get many chances in the UK to photograph snow so thought I’d take my opportunity.

Handled really well, only one false positive on the sensors. Temperature is around 1 degree Celsius.

Reactions: OzoneVibe
What program did you use for the spherical image, I'm trying in Lightroom but half way through processing it throws an error

What program did you use for the spherical image, I'm trying in Lightroom but half way through processing it throws an error

Honestly... I cheated because I knew I would only use it as a small low res picture.

I rendered it on my phone in the DJI app, then made it full screen. From there I simply screen shot it.
I don’t recommend it, but if you’re just after a quick fix it’ll get you through.

It was 34 degrees at ground level, the ceiling was around 150 to 175 feet. I only did it when the snow was light.

I thought it said in the manual to not fly below 30 degrees. Did your battery die faster than normal?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crazy007