DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Zoom Snow in Southern California

This one of your best! Beautiful scenery, smooth flying, good editing, nice music track. After seeing a lot of your videos, I am not a fan of your starting or stopping from the landing pad. It takes away the natural feeling of the video. It also uses wasteful viewing time for the real subject. I suppose you use it as your "trademark," but it is a little too clever. However, your screen graphics are terrific and I am in envy of them!

Reactions: Skywatcher2001
This one of your best! Beautiful scenery, smooth flying, good editing, nice music track. After seeing a lot of your videos, I am not a fan of your starting or stopping from the landing pad. It takes away the natural feeling of the video. It also uses wasteful viewing time for the real subject. I suppose you use it as your "trademark," but it is a little too clever. However, your screen graphics are terrific and I am in envy of them!
Hi Dale

I really appreciate your advice and complements. I'm still new at this so any advice to improve my skills is welcomed. I hope you have a blessed New Year.

Bob

Reactions: Skywatcher2001
Good job with the 'reveal' shot of the snow at 1:40. You and I are about 50 miles apart. I'm right on the escarpment of the San Gabriel Mountains (Mt. Baldy). Snow dusting was down to 2,000 ft. Sun melted it too soon B4 I could get a good shot.

Reactions: Palerider

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boatdoc