DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

SNOW SUITS ! Extreme Cold - Extreme Snow - Calling those that live and breathe the Ice age.

Here is where the common sense will be the rule. There is nothing wrong flying in snow or cold weather. Just do not fly over structures, people or anything can cause damage in case of lost of lift. Use your judgment.

There is moment you want to capture the snow moments for documents videos or anything you want. I guess the Wet Suit is an extra protection much better than just the naked drone.

Reactions: Phantomrain.org
Here is where the common sense will be the rule. There is nothing wrong flying in snow or cold weather. Just do not fly over structures, people or anything can cause damage in case of lost of lift. Use your judgment.

There is moment you want to capture the snow moments for documents videos or anything you want. I guess the Wet Suit is an extra protection much better than just the naked drone.
????

Reactions: zeusfl
One of my clients needed to separate his Batteries so he decided to make use of the the Tail Covers for a very interesting design , reminds me of the Joker . but he called it the Death Star but it worked nicely for him. The other battery has the Blue and black , Why did i never think of that. lol

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Mavic 2 in the Rain / Snow

2021-10-26_01h21_30.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Droniac
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member