DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

3 Snowing above the clouds - go figure

Went and figured: At around 0:55 you get above the nearby clouds and the snow stops too. Once you drop back down below the thin clouds again (approx 1:55) the snow starts again. :)

Stunning scenery and nice smooth FPV flying! I love crisp snow and sunshine.

Reactions: alex_markov
I'm amazed that you don't lose signal whilst flying through those trees Alex. Imagine the trudging through the snow drifts to recover your a/c if it went down!!!!!!
Wide lens + low flight create a sense of distance ;) in the forest I was ~100 m from H point ;)

Reactions: Yogi053
Alex- beautiful video! I assume this is you Avata. Did you actually fly that fast through the trees or was this retimed in post? You have way more flying skill that many of us, certainly more than me. I wish that a flight like this, that is out of harms way, but is certainly BVLOS, would be permissible in the US.

Alex- beautiful video! I assume this is you Avata. Did you actually fly that fast through the trees or was this retimed in post? You have way more flying skill that many of us, certainly more than me. I wish that a flight like this, that is out of harms way, but is certainly BVLOS, would be permissible in the US.
It's real-time - with goggles You can't see the drone for sure so I have a spotter ;)

Your spectacular videos always make it seem as though you have your entire beautiful country all to yourself.

There must be other people around somewhere, no? The road has been plowed clear of snow for you, there are buildings, monuments, fortresses, and other empty signs of previous civilization, yet yours are the only footprints in the snow.

You always find these glorious locations to fly in and to make stunning videos, which make it appear as though all of Bulgaria is your very own private playground.

Your spectacular videos always make it seem as though you have your entire beautiful country all to yourself.

There must be other people around somewhere, no? The road has been plowed clear of snow for you, there are buildings, monuments, fortresses, and other empty signs of previous civilization, yet yours are the only footprints in the snow.

You always find these glorious locations to fly in and to make stunning videos, which make it appear as though all of Bulgaria is your very own private playground.
I chose time carefully and never go on weekends and yet there are places I struggle to find without crowds - but it helps I go to remote and not-so-famous locations ;) :)

• Love
Reactions: Zbip57
Great flying I don't believe I have enough years left to even come close to your skills flying a drone great job enjoyed it very much thank you for sharing !
You reminded me of an old joke for a 40+ year block learning skiing and making some painful progress but is very enthusiastic about it and saying "Well if I continue improving with the same paste in Only 50 to 60 years I'll be skiing like Tomba!" ;) :)

Awesome, thanks for sharing!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Saikiran Villa