DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

So any pilots in the Raleigh / Wake Forest NC Area

Durham NC here closer to Brier Creek use to live in Wake Forest however still waiting for my drone deliver ETA Monday

Carter-Finley-2-4-17.jpg
Well it finally happened on Wed! I got my Mavic Pro and I must say I love how it handles. I am in so much need of a lot of flight time and time to play with all the settings to figure it all out. But man this thing has so much potential . Cant wait to get some of you guys together and lets get these drones up in the air.

Sorry , I didn't notice the post. Finally got mine and have flown locally. It is a lot different form the P3. Love the range.
Probably ride and fly this weekend somewhere. Got a decent shot of Carter Finley Stadium last weekend.

North Raleigh here. First drone I've ever ever is the mavic and like it so far. I will be using it for personal use and real estate.

Reactions: Viper
Apex here! I haven't flown locally much. I did take my mavic to Hawaii over the holiday got some pretty cool shots

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Will anyone be flying around N Raleigh this weekend with the beautiful weather we will be having? This is my first drone and I have controls down pretty well. I just received the ND filter set and would really like a quick lesson with manual camera controls and how to properly select the right filter.

I would love to meet up with other pilots in the area to see how you guys handle your mavic and possible learn from you . I'm a true novice . I had a issue with my mavic and had to have it replaced Bc of the ESC error but I got her back and she is back in the air now

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Chapel Hill, NC here. I've had a P3P for a year and am waiting for delivery of my new Mavic soon.

Here in North Ridge. I've had a Mavic for about a month. I like to fly at Dorothea Dix Park when trying new things. Big open area with lots of RC guys flying. You can get great video of downtown.

In Magnolia, located in Duplin County, NC. I work (and fly) in Wilmington and go to Raleigh all the time, we should do a meet up.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-03-26 at 11.48.00 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-03-26 at 11.48.00 AM.png
    2.7 MB · Views: 24
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kmikebennett