DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

So bad video quality :(

nmataruga

Reactions
Hello everyone,
I bought mavic pro recently and i noticed that video qualitu is so bad. Lack of sharpness, details, image flickers. I have flown before with other mavic pro drones and everything was ok.
I will post YT link with my video, shot at 1080p 60fps. Do any of you know what this is about?
Thank you!

Last edited:
Flying into the sun will give you a washed out look. Do you have NDPL filters? If you would have flew with the sun at your back the PQ would have been better.

Reactions: nmataruga
check your props,and that the gimbal is correctly suspended under the anti drop hook and the front gimbal plate hangers there was some jello present as well

That wont solve my problem. Even with the sun at my back quality is low but thank you :)
I have two clips here, 1 with NDPL16 filter flying into sun at parts and away in other parts. The 2nd one is no filter on cloudy day.

Reactions: Capt KO
Visually everything looks good...
one last thing try recording at 1080p at 30 fps trust me it might just work if it does let me know

because i dont do editing and my equipment i watch my videos on is to slow for for even 2.7k to play back smoothly i have always used 1080p 30fps and although i have tried the 60fps i found that if i was flying forwards over say trees then the image of the leaves would appear slightly blurred even though it was in focus i do not get the same issue in 30fps and have always stuck with that setting ever since, and i always fly with a ND16,fitted and just change the EV as required and use sunny or cloudy in the settings as required

Reactions: Capt KO
Old Man Mavic, since you are residing in PAL country (25p) and all your TV system is PAL, why are you videoing at 30p? Converting it to PAL will loose 5 frames every second making it appear jerky.

Old Man Mavic, since you are residing in PAL country (25p) and all your TV system is PAL, why are you videoing at 30p? Converting it to PAL will loose 5 frames every second making it appear jerky.
i dont play my videos on a tv and my computer plays them fine,thank you

One thing I've seen online (and tried today with seemingly good results) is to turn the sharpness up to +1. This overcomes (or reduces) the overaggressive noise reduction that the MP applies to video. Would definitely be something to try.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FredFulf