DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

So excited: Black Friday iPad Mini

DJ Wes

Reactions
Site
www.litchiutilities.com
I'm so excited. I need to tell someone. I just bought a new iPad Mini (5th gen) on Amazon for $335. I've been flying all these years with an iPhone 8. My wife has an iPad Pro which I have used a couple times but it's hard to pry it out of her hands when I want to fly. I've seen the iPad Mini for as low as $350 in the past. I was surprised when it went down to $335 so I jumped on it.

Thanks for listening.

I'm so excited. I need to tell someone. I just bought a new iPad Mini (5th gen) on Amazon for $335. I've been flying all these years with an iPhone 8. My wife has an iPad Pro which I have used a couple times but it's hard to pry it out of her hands when I want to fly. I've seen the iPad Mini for as low as $350 in the past. I was surprised when it went down to $335 so I jumped on it.

Thanks for listening.
Good deal, Found this: Black Friday 2020 iPad deals: Save on latest iPad Pro, Air, more - 9to5Mac All sold out now ;)

Last edited:
Thanks for the heads up on 5th gen iPad mini.

Thanks for listening.
Congratulations! I share your excitement. When I purchased my MA2 I also used my cell phone initially but soon after I pulled the trigger on a brand new iPad Mini (5th gen) because I prefer the larger screen. I also like how the iPad Mini mounts to the controller with the use of the small simple extension. I bounce between these two extension mounts because sometimes I want the angle and sometimes I want the iPad Mini to sit straight. Again, congratulations you won't regret your purchase.

Attachments

• iPad Mini MA2 Mount.jpg
    iPad Mini MA2 Mount.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 22
Reactions: DJ Wes
Congratulations! I share your excitement. When I purchased my MA2 I also used my cell phone initially but soon after I pulled the trigger on a brand new iPad Mini (5th gen) because I prefer the larger screen. I also like how the iPad Mini mounts to the controller with the use of the small simple extension. I bounce between these two extension mounts because sometimes I want the angle and sometimes I want the iPad Mini to sit straight. Again, congratulations you won't regret your purchase.
Nice looking mounts. Where did you find them?

Thanks for listening.

Good luck with the iPad mini 5... I have been using mini for about a year or so... and it never let me down... so I am sure that you will be happy with yours.....

Thanks for listening.
$335 is a great price for the iPad mini! I recent paid $385.

Nice looking mounts. Where did you find them?
Got the black one through Amazon at: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B088NWT5V6/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o03_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

And the gray one through Ebay at: For DJI Mavic Air 2 remote control iPad tablet holder mount bracket adjustable | eBay

I hope it's okay the cut and paste web links like this in this forum (sorry I'm not 100% sure). The guy on Ebay ships from Greece and even threw in a lanyard clip but the order took awhile to arrive. I recall seeing this or, one closely resembling it on the Miss Chrisy site (hope I spelled the name correctly) but sadly they don't ship to Guam; hence my ordering from the guy in Greece.

Reactions: fullbore
Rcourntey671, thanks for the info. Do you like one over the other? (I knew Joe Bradley many years ago, in the state of Nebraska before he moved to Guam.)

Rcourntey671, thanks for the info. Do you like one over the other? (I knew Joe Bradley many years ago, in the state of Nebraska before he moved to Guam.)
The black one actually gets the most usage mainly because it's lighter in weight and the easiest to get to inside my carrying case. As for Joe Bradley, if you're talking about the Economist I don't know him personally but have seen him being interviewed on local news reports addressing the islands' economy.

Reactions: fullbore
Yes, the economist. (I saw him on a video so know its the same person.)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Schmidteh121