DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

So I emailed Power extra regarding warranty and what happens if their battery causes a crash.

jaysrmc

Reactions
Im just the messenger, don't shoot. I emailed them and asked if they would cover damage to a Mavic Pro that was caused by one of their batteries if it were faulty within the year warranty.

You have received a message from the Amazon Seller - Powerextra

Thanks for your reply

Yes, we will be responsible with the issues caused by our battery.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to writing back and we will be glad to assist you.
Thank you in advance
Best Regards
Zoe
Powerextra Customer Support

Did this solve your problem?
YesNo
Report message

gBNm2lKmlaO8uCKhBdVsv_ooK_cUzsMNcI1uc9KaItyODxUR5cg9vb6dujJouKFs2NRLQs_37KJjoD-1ke6jhjFC2lsgcBnltDzF0Tsk4Qsrde9CDB_6=s0-d-e1-ft
gBNm2lKmlaO8uCKhBdVsv_ooK_cUzsMNcI1uc9KaItyODxUR5cg9vb6dujJouKFs2NRLQs_37KJjoD-1ke6jhjFC2lsgcBnltDzF0Tsk4Qsrde9CDB_6=s0-d-e1-ft

Copyright 2018 Amazon, Inc, or its affiliates. All rights reserved. Amazon.com, 410 Terry Avenue North, Seattle, WA 98109-5210
For Your Information: To help protect the trust and safety of our marketplace, and to help arbitrate potential disputes, we retain all messages buyers and sellers send through Amazon.com for two years. This includes your response to the message above. Amazon.com uses filtering technology to protect buyers and sellers from possible fraud. Messages that fail this filtering will not be transmitted.
We want you to buy with confidence anytime you purchase products on Amazon.com. Learn more about Safe Online Shopping and our safe buying guarantee.
[commMgrTok:A03083692E8088HM6DC8E]

Im just the messenger, don't shoot. I emailed them and asked if they would cover damage to a Mavic Pro that was caused by one of their batteries if it were faulty within the year warranty.

You have received a message from the Amazon Seller - Powerextra

Thanks for your reply

Yes, we will be responsible with the issues caused by our battery.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to writing back and we will be glad to assist you.
Thank you in advance
Best Regards
Zoe
Powerextra Customer Support

Did this solve your problem?
YesNo
Report message

Copyright 2018 Amazon, Inc, or its affiliates. All rights reserved. Amazon.com, 410 Terry Avenue North, Seattle, WA 98109-5210
For Your Information: To help protect the trust and safety of our marketplace, and to help arbitrate potential disputes, we retain all messages buyers and sellers send through Amazon.com for two years. This includes your response to the message above. Amazon.com uses filtering technology to protect buyers and sellers from possible fraud. Messages that fail this filtering will not be transmitted.
We want you to buy with confidence anytime you purchase products on Amazon.com. Learn more about Safe Online Shopping and our safe buying guarantee.
[commMgrTok:A03083692E8088HM6DC8E]

just out of curiosity i looked at the site,,,, i was wondering what they cost and every thing goes to amazon? and they are out of every thing i looked at. or it is unavailable? if the cost is the same why bother? i mean i love spending money on non dji stuff,,,, but not at the risk of the bird. looks like a moot point if they dont have any thing.

just out of curiosity i looked at the site,,,, i was wondering what they cost and every thing goes to amazon? and they are out of every thing i looked at. or it is unavailable? if the cost is the same why bother? i mean i love spending money on non dji stuff,,,, but not at the risk of the bird. looks like a moot point if they dont have any thing.

They have sold out since they gave me a promo code and I posted the link. I did talk to them and they expect to have some in soon. As far as the batteries themselves.. The LIPO's are made by the same company that DJI uses.

Just because they say they will doesn't mean they will actually cut you a check. This is not an oem battery and I guarantee you a hundred dollars to a doughnut that you're on your own when that drone of yours dissappears.. Ever heard of, "buyer beware?" is this "another" non-American/Chinese company? Another red flag... Go ahead and save yourself a couple bucks on a battery but just remember you're responsible for your own decisions. At least that's what any grown adult should be thinking...

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PetefromNZ