DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

OmniDrone Aerial

Reactions
What's up guys! My name is Austin and I'm the owner of OmniDrone Aerial located in Wisconsin. My aim is to be the gold standard for aerial video and aerial photography in all of western Wisconsin and the greater Twin Cities area (Minneapolis & St. Paul, MN). I just wanted to drop in and say what's up... before I get back to the hustle that is creating a startup.

https://omnidrone.us/ is currently in development, but be sure to bookmark it, because I have some WICKED cool things to show you!

Safe flying, friends.

Austin

Reactions: dannyw777
Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .:)

Everything listed above is being put into action across the world. Its a good thing to see technology not being put down as a "nuisance" and being embraced by the future.

Good to see another pilot in the area! I'm from the Twin Cities and I'm considering doing video stuff also!

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Mavic quadcopter’s.

Please review our guidelines on comercial ventures - Community Rules
See our advertising info here - Advertise with Us

Enjoy! Thumbswayup
*MAVIC MANUAL: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/mavic/20170418/Mavic+Pro+User+Manual_V1.6.pdf
Thank you for the warm welcome and helpful information!

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .:)
Thank you, Sir! I will also do my very best to post videos in their appropriate locations :)

Everything listed above is being put into action across the world. Its a good thing to see technology not being put down as a "nuisance" and being embraced by the future.
OmniDrone's mission is to pioneer innovative and novel applications for drones! But to get there we will have to begin with existing applications for drones ;)

Good to see another pilot in the area! I'm from the Twin Cities and I'm considering doing video stuff also!
Hello my neighborly brethren! Quite a few drone startups in the cities - you have your work cut out for you o_O I believe in you though

Welcome and good luck with your startup !!!!
Thank you friend!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
swigmofa