DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Pro So much orange leafs this year

Beautiful colors and well captured. Thanks for sharing. The smoke in Southern Utah from the California fires has been a concern.

@Photo Beaty thanks! The fires and smoke have been brutal this year. Almost solid smoke since august in our area. The area in this shot is where weve been escaping to that has the best air. Pretty decent color too ?

View attachment 115887
Lots of orange and red leafs this year. Probably cause of the well above daytime temps and never got the early first storm in late sept /early oct. A bit hazy due to the smoke that was pushing in. Eastern sierra, California
View attachment 115887
Lots of orange and red leafs this year. Probably cause of the well above daytime temps and never got the early first storm in late sept /early oct. A bit hazy due to the smoke that was pushing in. Eastern sierra, California
It is nearly impossible to take a bad photo in the Eastern Sierras!! But this one was very spectacular. I was there on a solo photo trip for a week several years ago. Here is what I got.

Attachments

• YellowAspens-Bishop-CA-SRA_4551-lorez.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 11
  • YellowAspens-on-mountain-Lorez-SRA_1982-2.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 10
  • YellowAspens-Road-JuneLake-SLorez-RA_1996.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 10
Reactions: eastsidedronr
It is nearly impossible to take a bad photo in the Eastern Sierras!! But this one was very spectacular. I was there on a solo photo trip for a week several years ago. Here is what I got.
Thanks dale. Nice pics and so true though i try haha ?

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dominicus15