DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pro So thankful I moved out of the city to raise my family years ago, 2020 has been wonderful for my family. CHEERS

Been there years ago. Cool song, fitting.

Overall, nice. Yes, a bit too long considering it was mostly trees and open agricultural land. Also, it looked a bit over exposed. Also, I wouldn't speed up the shots, you don't need to, slow is OK. What are those small trees or large shrubs growing there, some kind of fruit tree like apple?

Reactions: PacificNorthwest
Welcome to the forum from Chicago the Windy City.
Nice flying and music.

Overall, nice. Yes, a bit too long considering it was mostly trees and open agricultural land. Also, it looked a bit over exposed. Also, I wouldn't speed up the shots, you don't need to, slow is OK. What are those small trees or large shrubs growing there, some kind of fruit tree like apple?

I’ll take the criticism, I re-watched it and it is a couple minutes too long. Lots of apple trees around these parts. I’ll be working in this area again tomorrow and Sunday so I’ll probably fly again if it’s not raining. This is the original Mavic Pro, I’m shocked after 400+ flights she’s still flying good. I’m waiting for her to fall out of the sky and give an excuse to get a new one [emoji39]

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ehj147