DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

So when is the new app update coming?

I thought given that the Spark doesn't fold up, it wasn't that much smaller than the Mavic.
Spark-vs-Mavic-Pro-Size-Comparison.jpg

The Spark is small and light enough that I'm considering wearing it around my neck or creating some kind of belt holster for it.

Reactions: DMain37
Is there anyways to downgrade the iOS app? My iPhone magically updated some how, but my iPad is still the previous version. I'm wondering if it can be done. Any advice much appreciated!!

All the IOS Apps are saved in:
Home folder/Music/iTunes/Mobile Applications/

If you didn’t sync your iPhone, the old app should be there. Should look like this :
DJI GO 4 4.0.2.ipa (or older version)

If you did a sync and have a TimeMachine backup you can get it from older backup. and put it back in the folder /Mobile Applications/ (before erase the new one)

Then you erase the app (DJI GO 4) on the phone (not connected to the computer), and then connect and reinstall it from iTunes

It did the trick for me

If you never did a sync or have no TimeMachine and did a sync, there is no way to downgrade.

Reactions: Bladzalot and HSK
All the IOS Apps are saved in:
Home folder/Music/iTunes/Mobile Applications/

If you didn’t sync your iPhone, the old app should be there. Should look like this :
DJI GO 4 4.0.2.ipa (or older version)

If you did a sync and have a TimeMachine backup you can get it from older backup. and put it back in the folder /Mobile Applications/ (before erase the new one)

Then you erase the app (DJI GO 4) on the phone (not connected to the computer), and then connect and reinstall it from iTunes

It did the trick for me

If you never did a sync or have no TimeMachine and did a sync, there is no way to downgrade.
This should be stickied, this is actually the best and faster solution, as opposed to loading an entire VM :)

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Keith J