DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini Soaring with Giants (2 versions-different music)

Paleomanjim

Reactions
These 2 videos are exactly the same, just different themed music, one ancenstral and the other modern. Was not sure which sounded better so posted both. Which music do most folks prefer? The video is a raptors view of the steep western mountains on the west side of Red Rock Canyon. Enjoy.

Second one : offer the most amount of Drama with the right beat to the slow drone movement.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your DJI in the Rain and Snow

Thanks folks. Just a heads up, this is an historic day. The Perserverence rover will land on Mars today at 3:55pm ET. Incredible technology on this lander, most advanced ever. It will utilize technology derived from the drone and autonomous car industry's to find a safe place to land. Similar to when we landed on the Moon back in 69 using men to decide where to land, this lander will fly around and compare its vision of the surface to land in the safest place If you have 20 minutes watch this video, great stuff:

Great video. Spectacular scenery. Well flown and edited.
Can't comment on the music as I am deaf.

Last edited by a moderator:
These 2 videos are exactly the same, just different themed music, one ancenstral and the other modern. Was not sure which sounded better so posted both. Which music do most folks prefer? The video is a raptors view of the steep western mountains on the west side of Red Rock Canyon. Enjoy.
Jim I also preferre the second one! cheers Paul

Reactions: Phantomrain.org
If you make it shorter then #2 if not then #1.

I prefer the second one with the native sounding music. More authentic.

If you make it shorter then #2 if not then #1.
Those were my thoughts as well. I liked the native music for around 3 minutes, then it became too repetitious. The solution of course is to make the video shorter. I knew it was way too long. I'll aim for 2-4 minutes max on future videos. Thanks everyone.

I just noticed something, most of the people on here are baby boomers like myself. Strange that drone flying appeals to us older folks.

Those were my thoughts as well. I liked the native music for around 3 minutes, then it became too repetitious. The solution of course is to make the video shorter. I knew it was way too long. I'll aim for 2-4 minutes max on future videos. Thanks everyone.

I just noticed something, most of the people on here are baby boomers like myself. Strange that drone flying appeals to us older folks.
A video has to be very powerful and engaging to hold the interest of our viewers more than about 3:00 to 3 1/2 minutes. It requires shorter clips, better clips, and different clips, not repetitious clips in a different way. Story telling helps. Good music helps a bit, but that uniqueness quickly ebbs to boredom.

Dale
Miami

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gfusato