DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Software for editing videos besides DJI go 4

Can anyone recommend software that helps create great videos besides the DJI go 4 .

Thanks in advance

After years using several video editing softwares (adobe premiere pro, Final Cut Pro, filmora, davinci resolve), I have found my favorite combo: LumaFusion with iPad Pro 2020, way less expensive, easier and it works wonderfully with all my devices (M2P, M2Z, MM, Scadio 2, Osmo Pocket and Osmo Action). If you are new to this, my best advice, don’t expend all the money I’ve spent through the years in hardware and software.

As a bonus for beginners, for photography, try AirMagic for drones and Photolemur. Good luck and happy and safe flying.

Reactions: scoble08
Can anyone recommend software that helps create great videos besides the DJI go 4 .

Thanks in advance
Hi,

I have started using Davinci Resolve 16. Its free to download and fantastic. It takes some time to familiarise yourself with the interface and functionality - but there's heaps of youtube videos to help you use it. I hope this helps.

Thanks in advance
Windows Movie Maker, PowerPoint, Photoshop, or Movavi Video Suite 2020 all work just fine, I like Powerpoint : great for Hologram building...

Would you recommend if for beginners mate...Im looking for editing software for my PC and was thinking to get Filmora if its pretty simple to use?
Yes. I used it for a while and found it straightforward to use. Plus loads of youtube tutorials out there. I think I switched to Adobe Premiere Pro to get a speed ramp with smoothing or something or other. But for easy to use editing software for editing I personally liked it.

Thanks in advance
DaVinci Resolve - and use the cut tab for all of your edits. They simplified everything you do the most - onto one tab. The rest of the tabs are still there - if you want to use em. I use the cut tab mainly now.

Reactions: 280
After years using several video editing softwares (adobe premiere pro, Final Cut Pro, filmora, davinci resolve), I have found my favorite combo: LumaFusion with iPad Pro 2020, way less expensive, easier and it works wonderfully with all my devices (M2P, M2Z, MM, Scadio 2, Osmo Pocket and Osmo Action). If you are new to this, my best advice, don’t expend all the money I’ve spent through the years in hardware and software.

As a bonus for beginners, for photography, try AirMagic for drones and Photolemur. Good luck and happy and safe flying.
LumaFusion on iPad is fantastic! Edit anywhere.

Reactions: Mavic2zoomAptos
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
da4o98