DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Software for logs

This one is free, but you have to load each log manually.

The paid log viewers may provide better information about flights and keep them organized.

Is there anyway to view the logs? I don't want Airdata.com which costs money.
If you fly with DJI Go 4, the Phantomhelp Log Viewer is great.
If you fly with DJI Fly and have updated past version 1.2.1, it can only be read by Airdata - which is free (but not as good as the Phantomhelp viewer.

Reactions: MA2 317
If you fly with DJI Fly and have updated past version 1.2.1, it can only be read by Airdata

Thanks for this information. ?

I haven't used the Phantomhelp reader for my own logs but have Ive used it for others that have posted them.

I thought about trying it out on a recent MA2 flight and there's nothing in the flight record.

Ive been thinking about AirData since owning a Spark and now I may have to subscribe after all if I want to see a detailed analysis of a flight.

If you fly with DJI Fly and have updated past version 1.2.1, it can only be read by Airdata - which is free (but not as good as the Phantomhelp viewer.
FYI, my flight log viewer is not currently able to process flight logs created by DJI Fly 1.2.2 (or newer) or 3rd party applications using DJI SDK 2.4.13 (or newer). Newer versions of those apps use a different type of encryption when generating the flight logs. I'm currently working with DJI to incorporate those new changes into my flight log viewer.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sam452