DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

software that works on windows tablet?

No.

Yes. Ugcs. Universal ground control station It's free. Check it out. You will have to read instructions most likely.

Yes. Ugcs. Universal ground control station It's free. Check it out. You will have to read instructions most likely.
Do you use UgCS? According to this page, it doesn't look like it's a Windows only app. You apparently need to install their Android app in order to communicate between the Mavic and UgCS.

Do you use UgCS? According to this page, it doesn't look like it's a Windows only app. You apparently need to install their Android app in order to communicate between the Mavic and UgCS.

Yes that is the case. But it only uses the droid to connect. It has its own device management system. It comes with mapping features, as well as swarm control, and you can program missions just like litchi or dji gs pro. You can't just use the comp because how would you plug the controller in? You would need a USB cord with the male USB connector on both ends. I don't find using the droid to connect a problem, because the features it offers are great, it's worth it to me to see the camera on a big screen and use the mapping features.

Yes that is the case. But it only uses the droid to connect. It has its own device management system. It comes with mapping features, as well as swarm control, and you can program missions just like litchi or dji gs pro. You can't just use the comp because how would you plug the controller in? You would need a USB cord with the male USB connector on both ends. I don't find using the droid to connect a problem, because the features it offers are great, it's worth it to me to see the camera on a big screen and use the mapping features.
I have a windows pc/tablet that has a micro hdmi port and a micro power port. Would this work?

Is this what your talking about? About UgCS for DJI

Reactions: Rogue.Aircraft

Hi Rogue.Aircraft,

i've always wanted to use my Surface tablet for flying and am very frustrated that DJI does not provide DJI Go for Win.

So reading your comment was great news. I now have installed both UgCS on my Android phone and on the Surface. Everything seems to be fine. I can see the MP cam video on the android phone. On the surface I see that the MP is connected and the video service is running in UgCS service manager. I also made sure video feed is switched on in both the phone and the tablet.

However I do not see any MP Cam video on the surface. Just the areal map. I seem to be missing something...

Any help appreciated.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeaconB