DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Software update or not

snoopdrone

Reactions
Hello guys i am about to turn on my MPP for the first time i had a MP before , anything i should know before i download the software some help me with what i should do and what i shouldnt.

Thanks guys

The software works the same way on the MPP, so do the same thing you were doing before ;)

At one point there was a subject where we needed to downgrade the software bcuz the updated one was crashing , thats why i am asking before i power up and start updating . Thanks

I'm guessing you're referring to DJI GO 4. If so, the current version should run just fine if you're using a supported mobile device.

Reactions: snoopdrone
Hello guys i am about to turn on my MPP for the first time i had a MP before , anything i should know before i download the software some help me with what i should do and what i shouldnt.

Thanks guys

If it does everything you want then I would bother with updating. Depending on what firmware is installed there may not actually be any real updates from the version it shipped with

Iffin' it has at least 2gb of Ram..also depends on the processor in your device, but at least 2 gb RAM.

The earlier versions of the Go4 app are not as resource hungry...

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tstr14