DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

*Sold*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dogpilot

Reactions
Since I switched up my drone s I have a couple of spare strobes. The Enterprise Mavics now have built in strobes. These are in excellent shape come with mounting options, velcro and high strength adhesive, charging cables. Both are painfully bright to look at and meet FAA requirements.

$30 for both + $2.50 shipping, I take PayPal. Individually, $12 for the Firehouse alone (which comes with a 3d printed mount, I never used +$2.50 shipping and the Lime Cube alone is $18 + $2.50 shipping.

lum1.jpglum2.jpgfire1.jpgfire2.jpg

Last edited:
Since I switched up my drone s I have a couple of spare strobes. The Enterprise Mavics now have built in strobes. These are in excellent shape come with mounting options, velcro and high strength adhesive, charging cables. Both are painfully bright to look at and meet FAA requirements.

$30 for both + $2.50 shipping, I take PayPal. Individually, $12 for the Firehouse alone (which comes with a 3d printed mount, I never used +$2.50 shipping and the Lime Cube alone is $18 + $2.50 shipping.

View attachment 165848View attachment 165849View attachment 165850View attachment 165851
Interested in the firehouse. I have PayPal setup just never used it before

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scav8tor