DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Solution to M2P Flight Record problems!

To be honest ,I think the first time I plugged the usb cable, it came up with the 3 options, the default was "charge unit" or something and I just exit out not sure what to do. I think that is where I screwed up. I feel you are as relieved as I to Finally find the solution
I might have done that also, not sure. Yes I am relieved! Or what if my fumble fingers just hit the wrong selection? Does the SC then reset those options and not reset until you go through the same drill again? I thought that the SC presented those same options each time you connect the cable to it and a computer? If that is the case, then it would be sensible.

Typically an Android device does not usually require one to enable USB debug mode to access files from a PC. That's a design flaw with the SC.
I tend to agree without knowing for sure. It would seem also that DJI tech support which just emailed me another bogus solution would know better?

I might have done that also, not sure. Yes I am relieved! Or what if my fumble fingers just hit the wrong selection? Does the SC then reset those options and not reset until you go through the same drill again? I thought that the SC presented those same options each time you connect the cable to it and a computer? If that is the case, then it would be sensible.
I agree, but the SC remembers the last option you chose and keeps it hidden. I felt real lucky to find that solution. Glad it worked for you.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DvrkDrone