DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

(solved) dealing with glare

oh I see, I will be trading my MM for a MA so I guess I'm safe with the glasses ...have you (or anyone) tried the Epson app?

I have used it, but DJI Go4 is an interface I am more use to and find it easier to use.
The Epson app is a bit quirky

Last edited:
I have used it, but DJI Go4 is an interface I am more used to and find it easier to use.
The Epson app is a bit quirky
Good to know thanks...BTW, that guy replied to my question and said he has only tried the DJI go

Let me start off by saying...I'm not a phone guy...as in my kids and wife make fun of me because I still use an old Samsung Galaxy 6.
That said, I'd rather spend money on some kind of monitoring system that I can see well than a feature packed, cool phone that I'll only use for monitoring and occasional phone call/text.
I've also thought about goggles but I probably won't be able to really use them until I can fly decently (I have about 30 minutes of flight time thus far).
I think I'm eventually going to be able to fly well enuf to get the slow/smooth aerial shots I'm hoping to get but it looks like I'm going to have to go with something like the Crystal Sky as pricey as they are.
Once again I have to say, I would be totally lost without this forum...thanks!
Randy
You won't be sorry

with CS..
Bob

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member