DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

some guy doing an FCC hack permanent for RC pro Controller

Try this I know it works with the mini2 air2s follow the guide

Reactions: sdrsh
thanks for the link, Richard. I've tried that version and it gave me the message ''hack successful'' or something like that but the transmission hasn't changed as far as i can tell, flying and looking at the transmission page in the settings. i'll give drone tweaks a try.

yep , its maxed , i cant reduce , but thet is not problem to me
Set the drone name to 500 off and then you can adjust the max altitude

Also if you set the name to atti on you get atti mode when in C mode.

When you go back to the name you’ll see the comman accepted as the name is clear. You can then reset it as you desire.

Hi guys,
I just patched the RC pro and it seems like everything worked fine without any problems while just following the readme.pdf. I did it 3 times - always with the same message "FCC patch successfully, OK and reboot RC pro". The 1km mark appears above the 90dbm line, so everything is working as intended, right?

I have one more question: In the readme.pdf of the hack the following is described:

The problem is: I don't have any "Information menu" within the RC pro. I only have the "about" menu where I can change the drone's name. Is that where I am supposed to change it? Has anyone done that already?

Any help is greatly appreciated. :)

Take care!

It’s under about in the three dots. Tested 500 off and atti mode. Very happy. Thanks for sharing these details.

Mines not working after update. Getting error too many attempts try again later. Also the 1.2 patch now redirects you to download the 1.3 version. I’ll try again tomorrow when things have settled.

Hoping atti mode is still working.

Mines not working after update. Getting error too many attempts try again later. Also the 1.2 patch now redirects you to download the 1.3 version. I’ll try again tomorrow when things have settled.

Hoping atti mode is still working.
What 1.2 patch? U are not using sincoders I guess..

Nice updates on the hack! It would be nice to have an option for the back LEDs, when recording, to be allways on...the default is blinking :)

Nice updates on the hack! It would be nice to have an option for the back LEDs, when recording, to be allways on...the default is blinking :)
Type these on under name on the dji fly app for example name vled off - vled on

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230425_075955_Samsung Notes.jpg
    Screenshot_20230425_075955_Samsung Notes.jpg
    562.1 KB · Views: 134
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member