DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

some guy doing an FCC hack permanent for RC pro Controller

Sounds worth the money, especially if you get the local install files so can re-patch your controller easily every time you do a DJI update.

yes but that is also not the guy TheMavic is just a video i stumbled across who mention he also got his ffc hack from dji fcc.
I want to be 100% sure I get the same person... any chance you can send me the contact info you have for them?

I want to be 100% sure I get the same person... any chance you can send me the contact info you have for them?
you need to have telegram on your phone, start typing dji space fcc and he should come up black circle with dji fcc in white. just say to him you are after the permanent fcc hack for your rc controller mini 3. thats it take it from there

Reactions: FlowDrone
Installed a Windows VM on my old 2017 MBP using VirtualBox, contacted the guy on Telegram, got the files onto the VM (ensured that I configured VirtualBox to pass the DJI Controller USB interface over from the Mac to the Windows 10 VM) and basically followed the very simple instructions. $40USD, but I did a 1.8km test flight over the field (basically to the very edge of my dedicated observer's VLoS) then flew it back. Easily would have continued on for quite a lot longer, I'm sure.
That's 1200m further than the exact same flight path in CE mode... and running only on 2dbi antennas (I've got 14dbi antennas coming on Monday)
Not so interested in getting huge ranges out of this thing... but the fact that I can fly to the edge of VLoS makes me extremely happy now.

Reactions: pyrolator
Please tell us about the advantages you earn with the hack .
Rock steady and reliable video connection.
I never lost a single bar of reception in an area known for high interference. In CE mode I’ve been down to a single bar of connection at less than 300 meters, especially when turning the drone. That is now a thing of the past.
This FCC hack combined with the extended battery vastly increases in the M3Ps flight envelope compared to the standard battery and CE mode. The endurance is on another level.

Put simply: CE mode is BARELY fit for purpose… and when I say that, I mean that it’s only any good if you’re flying the drone above your head to shoot small/medium buildings or statues.
The moment you need to shoot vast landscapes (valleys and mountains, such as I film often out here) CE mode becomes fairly useless… limiting you to <1km range while your VLoS easily extends many times further than that.

FCC mode is what these drones are DESIGNED for, and the world beyond Europe is all operating on FCC mode (US, Canada, China [all of Asia, basically], Africa, Australia, NZ, South America). The only territory where we’re being absurdly limited to such an unacceptable degree is… you guessed it… Europe.

The worst part is that they CLAIM it’s because of signal interference issues etc, but that’s simply not true at all. If it were, nobody would be able to use the kinds of TX power that FCC mode utilises without causing interference… and we can clearly see that ISN’T the case.

Definitely glad I’ve unlocked the potential of my drones that I actually paid for… rather than the useless limits some red tape wrappers with absolutely no clue decided was “good enough” for me.

I assume this isn't the guy?
It's all the results which come up for 'dji fcc'

1673086950743.png

FCC mode is what these drones are DESIGNED for, and the world beyond Europe is all operating on FCC mode (US, Canada, China [all of Asia, basically], Africa, Australia, NZ, South America). The only territory where we’re being absurdly limited to such an unacceptable degree is… you guessed it… Europe.
We don't get RID enforced upon us!!! I know which I prefer.

Another one on the list.
It is working.
Now lets find out a solution for Auxiliary lights - manual on/off for Mavic 3 Classic.

So, just a heads-up... as always, I ran this mod executable in a freshly installed Windows 10 VM, on which I had installed my usual File System Monitoring suite.
I can confirm that the executable sent by the Chinese guy on Telegram does indeed contain malicious code, which makes a number of changes to your Windows settings.
One thing it does is modifies ads in browsers so that the pages display revenue-generating ads for the Chinese hacking group.
Second thing it does is modifies Startup configuration to run something that, so far as I can see, broadcasts the fact that your computer is online as well as your IP address to some external server... I'm pretty sure (though haven't had time to dig deeper) that this would allow an attacker the ability to execute malicious instructions on your computer (even if your computer is behind a router or firewall, given that it acts as a Client not a Server).
Point being: if you've run this program to FCC unlock your drone, run a PROPER AntiVirus/AntiMalware scan on your computer immediately and clean it up.
For those whom HAVEN'T run it on their machine (yet)... be sensible: run it in a VM and terminate the VM when you're done. That way, you get the benefits without the hassle of some hacker taking advantage of you and your computer(s).

I have scanned my PC with two antivirus software and didn't find anything.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
henryairsoft1