DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

some guy doing an FCC hack permanent for RC pro Controller

If they change the antirollback code means we can no longer downgrade the dji rc makes it alot harder but it remains the same at 0
Thank you for the reply and explanation. However, how could that affect our patch in a negative way? They find a way to block FCC and prohibit us from downgrading to get the FCC hack working?

Btw, what does the 0 mean from your screenshot ?

Reactions: harryemery92
I just want to share my thoughts on this. I did purchased the hack from a guy supposedly called sincoder. I like the way of installing the hack. I installed it myself with the files that he gave me. Simple and straightfoward. I don't like the idea of allowing remote access to my pc. All is fine and dandy for about a month. The problem starts after a firmware update. There are so many excuses given about this.
A. Power failure and sever will be up and running soon
B. Covid crisis in China
C. He has been arrested
D. He is being sued
E. He is on holiday in Bali
G. He had an accident

And now server will be up in 7 days. I am a reasonable guy who only wants to enjoy his hobby. I have always given the benefit of the doubt on this issue. However I am beginning to lose hope. Sure I want this issue to resolved and I hope somebody here will be able to sort this out. All I want is for something that I paid for to work and as agreed by sincoder, that I can reapply the hack after a firmware update. You don't put someone in jail if you want to sue him. I am now waiting to see if the server will be up and running in 7 days time. Hell take 2 weeks I don't care...just get it up and running so we can all get back to our lives and enjoy our hobby.

I am not pointing my finger at anybody here. Just my thoughts.
Cheers.

Last edited:
BTW thanks to all the guys who is trying to help solve this issue. Really appreciate it.

what about this guy who apparently hacks the RC for $40 usd and is also good for when their is an update, , who is he? and where can you find info on this guy?

Last edited:
Reactions: DroneMoister
i have a better ideea than the RC Pro hack for fcc mode
someone from here that is in contact with the original hack owner should ask him if he can hack the 4G dongle for a worldwide use
in fact everyone that have a modder or seller contact in China should ask if a 4g dongle hack will be available
lets start and see what we are getting
now, the main goal is to create offers by making demands
this tech is new so there are no offers at this time but thats is what we have to do

for the people that dont know what the 4g dongle does, in short it offer a unlimited range based on 4g phone network

Last edited:
i have a better ideea than the RC Pro hack for fcc mode
someone from here that is in contact with the original hack owner should ask him if he can hack the 4G dongle for a worldwide use
in fact everyone that have a modder or seller contact in China should ask if a 4g dongle hack will be available
lets start and see what we are getting

for the people that dont know what the 4g dongle does, in short it offer a unlimited range based on 4g phone network
It doesn't look like he's going to do anything in the future. the server is not going to start, does not answer questions ...

Reactions: jbma

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NotSure