DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

some guy doing an FCC hack permanent for RC pro Controller

So, the one from the YT video further up this thread?
Hello as said in the youtube video dji fcc was the man to get it off but he's unavailable
I was just sharing with ppl that it was available from him there was another guy from youtjbe who was charging 67 usd which was way to much he was getting it off the same source as me only difference he created a page making ppl think he was the source I paid 40 usd for it off dji fcc on telegram
I noticed after word got out a few dji fcc user were created on telegram also (scammers asking to remote ya pc which dji fcc never done with me setup was simple with the tutorial on a note via the file

For me, the money I get from the middle is not much, because I need to go to the donor author, and my country can't use that money, even if I have enough money, I will try to buy a Mavic3 to try to disable the RID, already Tested on mini3pro and Air2S on the latest firmware, it works, and I will try to use 5.8G in any country.
Will installing your hack remove the hack from the syncoder? My controller is flashed with a syncoder and I am ready to provide access to it so that you can figure out how to connect the 5.8 frequency.

Удалит ли вашу установку хака хак из синкодера? Мой контроллер прошит синкодером и я готов исключить доступ, чтобы вы разобрались как подключить частоту 5.8.
Могу сказать, что пока он не может достичь такого результата, и дело не в доступе к пульту, он у него тоже есть, и он мне поставил FCC удаленно. Дело в том, что в нем нет нужного патча для 5 8, а самое главное, что нет рут доступа для других вариантов применения открытия 5.8 и FCC

I can say that while he cannot achieve such a result and it's not about access to the remote control, he also has it and he set the FCC for me remotely. The fact is that it does not have the necessary patch for 5 8, and most importantly, that there is no root access to use other possible ways to open 5.8 and FCC

Last edited:
Update from rimzler

The mod will work as long as the radio will not get updated or reset, as it's written in the website and in the instructions you need to always check before updating, also a notice about server issues has been added the same day At the moment the modder has been missing and unreachable since January 10, the same day the new update rolled out, so there is no communication with him and no ETA on server and new updates working again

The only info I received about the modder is from a supposed friend of him that told me he had been in an accident, this is not confirmed and further messages have not been answered In order to mod the radio private vendor keys are needed, the modder was either working for or knew someone who worked for the drone company, that's why I fear something bad might have happened (arrested, had to shut down everything and disappear) but of course it's all suppositions.

There is nothing to do except for waiting, as soon as I have contacts or any bit of info I'll update you, also about alternative ways to mod heard there are other modders working on it

Reactions: pyrolator
In the video, which Michael_Yb shared with his conversation with Beniamin, he wrote that in order to install anything on the RC, you need the DJI private keys for the adb. He also wrote, that DJI changes these keys with every firmware update. His friend helped him with the authentication and somehow has gotten the keys from the DJI server. He cannot get the private keys by himself. I think that this friend of him might be sincoder.

Anyway, this is a dangerous game:

DJI's private keys on Github lands Chinese developer in jail

Drone Manufacturer DJI Leaves SSL Key Exposed on Public Repository - Wiadomości bezpieczeństwa

大家好,Sincoder不是骗子,但他可能有问题,你应该知道,DJI不允许修改固件,除非你拿到钥匙,有人偷了我的软件,我想,你可能以前见过。他让我恶心!由于某种原因,我的文件无法共享!对不起--------------- Michael_Yb

Beniamin, who deceived you, is already raising his business. I would publish my work so that he could not earn!

Attachments

• b1.jpg
    b1.jpg
    109.2 KB · Views: 67
  • b2.jpg
    b2.jpg
    162.9 KB · Views: 66
Hello

Is there any way to do fcc switch paid or free for rc pro?
I got my regular DJI hacked to work with FCC. Though, I'm not sure of the risks of it breaking as the guy installs stuff on it, or modifies it (not sure exactly how he achieves it). Don't know if it works on the pro controller though.

Add him on telegram and ask if you're interested.

Hello

Is there any way to do fcc switch paid or free for rc pro?
There's a free app floating around called the mavic air 2 fcc it works will most drones on the fly app

Don't pay for the fcc app as its free not hard to find as of right now no way to patch the rc pro via fcc at the moment
But it's not to far away now :)

You don't put someone in jail if you're suing them. Nor do you put someone in jail without a trial, not even in China.
Sounds made up to me (by him - not you Scooby)

Updated to firmware version 0400 dji fly 1.9.4 still stays modified and fcc working using the air 2 fcc apk

Attachments

• IMG_20230211_093051_591.jpg
    IMG_20230211_093051_591.jpg
    174.2 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_20230211_093054_221.jpg
    IMG_20230211_093054_221.jpg
    196.1 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_20230211_093056_234.jpg
    IMG_20230211_093056_234.jpg
    169 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_20230211_093059_231.jpg
    IMG_20230211_093059_231.jpg