DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

some guy doing an FCC hack permanent for RC pro Controller

For me, the money I get from the middle is not much, because I need to go to the donor author, and my country can't use that money, even if I have enough money, I will try to buy a Mavic3 to try to disable the RID, already Tested on mini3pro and Air2S on the latest firmware, it works, and I will try to use 5.8G in any country.
I'm not sure if this can be done, but I'll try

For me, the money I get from the middle is not much, because I need to go to the donor author, and my country can't use that money, even if I have enough money, I will try to buy a Mavic3 to try to disable the RID, already Tested on mini3pro and Air2S on the latest firmware, it works, and I will try to use 5.8G in any country.
Do I understand correctly from this that you are not the author?

It can be understood that I cannot make the command to open FCC into an APK. I can only send the protocol to the drone to open the FCC through the computer. It is the author who made it into an APK.
I don't understand. The FCC app (air2 fcc) is a app realeased freely on this forum ( Mavic air 2 switch to FCC mode using an android app ). The installing of that app on the remote seems to be the problem (for most). Becouse DJI locked the remote in kiosk mode (as far as I understand it) and blocked adb.

You need to use a special method to open adb
I am not good with adb. I stopped fooling around with that around 2016 with the while bricking my Note 5.
So you can make me believe just about anything.

Reactions: Macheti
It can be understood that I cannot make the command to open FCC into an APK. I can only send the protocol to the drone to open the FCC through the computer. It is the author who made it into an APK.
So what exactly is it that you do ? Root the device?

I can understand him.
One day, anyway, someone will find it and post it.
I not only understand him, I feel it in my core.
Some German company comercialized my 3d printed creation. I sold those medical aids for €5 a piece. They are selling them at €20. They got my file after I gave one person the file while my wife was in labor. i was trying to help a fellow diabetic. After finding out what happend I released the file for free. But it doesnt matter, most people go the easy way and buy a €0,25 (production cost in PLA) peace of plastic for €20.

• Sad
I not only understand him, I feel it in my core.
Some German company comercialized my 3d printed creation. I sold those medical aids for €5 a piece. They are selling them at €20. They got my file after I gave one person the file while my wife was in labor. i was trying to help a fellow diabetic. After finding out what happend I released the file for free. But it doesnt matter, most people go the easy way and buy a €0,25 (production cost in PLA) peace of plastic for €20.
The case is far from rare ... I also have such examples. I am a programmer and others have used my code more than once. :(

• Sad
I wanna recommend to Michael_Yb do not post here unrooting methods of RC

especially for persons like Dmitry Sistor which waiting to get it for free and earn money in his country, selling idea for RC owners

especially for persons like Dmitry Sistor which waiting to get it for free and earn money in his country, selling idea for RC owners
If Michael_Yb decides to share his method with us, then it will be accessible for everyone. And would you choose to pay for something, if you can get it for free? :)

Reactions: d-rive
If Michael_Yb decides to share his method with us, then it will be accessible for everyone. And would you choose to pay for something, if you can get it for free? :)
The problem is:

1) 0.0001% of russians pilots sits here or doesnt know english

2) when in may'22 sincoder's FCC method became popular for 40$, some "very smart persons" started announcement "I can help you to get FCC just in 120$", passing off sincoder's work as own.
Sincoder's method of breaking error 1112 (unable to activate) originally priced in 100$, were solded for 350$. I was shoked when I found out it

3) sincoder not online since 10 jan 23, but there are still some announcement of "I can help you get FCC", when you contact them, answer would be "due to tech reason we cant do it right now, please contact in a week"

I hate freeloaders and parasites: they lie, pretend to be decent people, send photos of unknown daughters - in order to steal your idea, pass it off as their own and make money on it

The problem is:

2) when in may'22 sincoder's FCC method became popular for 40$, some "very smart persons" started announcement "I can help you to get FCC just in 120$", passing off sincoder's work as own.
Sincoder's method of breaking error 1112 (unable to activate) originally priced in 100$, were solded for 350$. I was shoked when I found out it

3) sincoder not online since 10 jan 23, but there are still some announcement of "I can help you get FCC", when you contact them, answer would be "due to tech reason we cant do it right now, please contact in a week"

I hate freeloaders and parasites: they lie, pretend to be decent people, send photos of unknown daughters - in order to steal your idea, pass it off as their own and make money on it
Money has no honor among thieves. Don't get surprised

The problem is:

Again, why someone would prefer to buy the FCC method from some "very smart persons" for 120$, if he can buy it from sincoder for 40$? Or why he would buy error 1112 method for 350$, if he can buy it for 100$?

I know that there will always be such "very smart persons", which will steal other people's work and try to make money on it and I think that this is disgusting. But in the end, it's a responsibility of the person who wants to buy it, to search and find that there is an original one and there is a fake one and to decide for himself which one he wants to buy.

The same way, if it becomes free, you can get it and make it publicly available in your country for free for all those russian pilots which don't sit here or don't know english. This way, any parasites will not succeed.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
invertedloser