DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

some guy doing an FCC hack permanent for RC pro Controller

It is absolutely possible, because he needs a way to get a root shell on the RC in order to replace the needed files through the adb. But in order to understand what exactly he is using, we need to unpack the djifcc.exe.
If you need the files pm me I'm the guy from the youtube channel the mavic

If it helps each update when the server was online the serial key was never needed it recognised the patched rc

Reactions: vladin
ADB commands I've managed to work out look a little like this:
adb push %fcc% /vendor/bin/%elf%
adb push %libllg% /vendor/bin

It basically pushes the two Android binaries (the ELF file and the libllg.so file) to the vendor's binary folder.

Reactions: vladin

It basically pushes the two Android binaries (the ELF file and the libllg.so file) to the vendor's binary folder.

Do you have these files? Can you post it?

If it helps each update when the server was online the serial key was never needed it recognised the patched rc
Maybe the first time you register the program by entering the registration code in pass.txt, it reads the RC serial number, sends it to the server and stores it in some database. The next time it reads it from the RC and checks if it is registered in the database.

Do you know what files are received from the server on each subsequent update?

I know ELFCrypt... could be related....

Somebody seems to have some luck cracking the controller....

Somebody seems to have some luck cracking the controller....

This is another Chinese. He uploads his firmware to the RC controller. ($30-$40) https://www.youtube.com/@michaelyang8249

This is another Chinese. He uploads his firmware to the RC controller. ($30-$40) https://www.youtube.com/@michaelyang8249
Intresting....
If you look at his downgrading video of the air 2s he has a lot blurred out, but the title of the command promd gives a hint of whats going on there .. adb push rocks.so tmp/
An so file is a shared libary that Android still uses due to its linux orgin.

Intresting....
If you look at his downgrading video of the air 2s he has a lot blurred out, but the title of the command promd gives a hint of whats going on there .. adb push rocks.so tmp/
An so file is a shared libary that Android still uses due to its linux orgin.
The process of uploading the firmware. He does it remotely through ToDesk

Attachments

• photo_2023-02-02_20-12-01.jpg
    photo_2023-02-02_20-12-01.jpg
    169.4 KB · Views: 59
Any more information? I cannot message him on YT.

He is absolutely real. Several people have already used his services.
Maybe I wasn't nice enough. But he backed down when I asked proof of him. English isn't my own langueage so maybe I said it wrong? 1675434591591.png

Thnx. Let's see what he has to say. :)

[edit]
I am not sure he is the real deal. Just be carefull. I will update as it develops.
Hi, friend. This Chinese is more than real :) I'm just the first person to whom he asked and the screenshot above is my screenshot. He flashed a drone for me and FCC opened for me, but there is no 5.8 GHz. He is still trying to do it. But since he already has 5.8 out of the box, I'm not sure that he is directly actively involved in this :)

Attachments

• IMG_20230126_170037.jpg
    IMG_20230126_170037.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 38
  • IMG_20230126_163448.jpg
    IMG_20230126_163448.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 39
Reactions: Dmitry Sistor
Hi, friend. This Chinese is more than real :) I'm just the first person to whom he asked and the screenshot above is my screenshot. He flashed a drone for me and FCC opened for me, but there is no 5.8 GHz. He is still trying to do it. But since he already has 5.8 out of the box, I'm not sure that he is directly actively involved in this :)
I know that mavic air2s app. That would indeed force fcc. But installing it on the RC is the bigest problem.

Last edited:
Reactions: Macheti
I know that mavic air2s app. That would indeed force fcc. But installing it on the RC is the bigest problem.

I also have my dji rc controller rooted to have the air2 fcc apk I used micheal couple days ago no issues I'm from the uk

I also have my dji rc controller rooted to have the air2 fcc apk I used micheal couple days ago no issues I'm from the uk
I also mangaged to install on the rc pro the air2 fcc apk it installs ok but soon as you press patch it closes and shuts down

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230203_072312_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20230203_072312_Instagram.jpg
    673.5 KB · Views: 39
  • Screenshot_20230203_072320_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20230203_072320_Instagram.jpg
    534.1 KB · Views: 38
Reactions: hjadr
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online