DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

some guy doing an FCC hack permanent for RC pro Controller

Again, why someone would prefer to buy the FCC method from some "very smart persons" for 120$, if he can buy it from sincoder for 40$? Or why he would buy error 1112 method for 350$, if he can buy it for 100$?

I know that there will always be such "very smart persons", which will steal other people's work and try to make money on it and I think that this is disgusting. But in the end, it's a responsibility of the person who wants to buy it, to search and find that there is an original one and there is a fake one and to decide for himself which one he wants to buy.
Why? because they do no know of the cheaper version.

example, i saw on YT that there is a permanent FCC version, thats the 1st i'd heard about it, i paid the $69 for this permanent FCC and about a month or so later it goes offline, i ended up here only to find that this perm' FCC should be only $40.
Another example, for my mini 2 had previously bought from DH and did the same again for the Mini 3 Pro license, only to find the free app (on here i might add) so i didn't need to have paid DH for theirs, yet because i didn't know about the free version, I paid...
So, what i am saying is, if you do not know about a cheaper option, then obviously you will pay for the option that you do know about even if it does cost £X amount more because you're none the wiser.

The problem is:

1) 0.0001% of russians pilots sits here or doesnt know english

2) when in may'22 sincoder's FCC method became popular for 40$, some "very smart persons" started announcement "I can help you to get FCC just in 120$", passing off sincoder's work as own.
Sincoder's method of breaking error 1112 (unable to activate) originally priced in 100$, were solded for 350$. I was shoked when I found out it

3) sincoder not online since 10 jan 23, but there are still some announcement of "I can help you get FCC", when you contact them, answer would be "due to tech reason we cant do it right now, please contact in a week"

I hate freeloaders and parasites: they lie, pretend to be decent people, send photos of unknown daughters - in order to steal your idea, pass it off as their own and make money on it
By the way, I live in Togliatti. You can apologize to me personally!

Reactions: d-rive
Look, I think the issue is even if we work out how to get the files onto the remote, then none of us knows how to patch the original files to switch the remote to FCC mode. Now, the files we have might work for this version, maybe the next version ... but at some point they'll stop working/crash the controller and we'll be back to CE until someone figures that out.

We could do a hex compare which might help locate the parts of the file to patch, but that depends how much has changed.

Right now we are just trying to get back to a state we have paid for. Heck, opening the controller has benefits beyond the FC hack, such as enabling live streaming or litchi on-board, etc.

Why? because they do no know of the cheaper version.

example, i saw on YT that there is a permanent FCC version, thats the 1st i'd heard about it, i paid the $69 for this permanent FCC and about a month or so later it goes offline, i ended up here only to find that this perm' FCC should be only $40.
Another example, for my mini 2 had previously bought from DH and did the same again for the Mini 3 Pro license, only to find the free app (on here i might add) so i didn't need to have paid DH for theirs, yet because i didn't know about the free version, I paid...
So, what i am saying is, if you do not know about a cheaper option, then obviously you will pay for the option that you do know about even if it does cost £X amount more because you're none the wiser.
Ignorance of the law is no excuse.

Why you decided to pay $69 for the first solution you saw, instead of searching for any other alternatives?

So, what I am saying is, if you do not know about something, you can always try to search and find other solutions, instead of blindly going with the first option you come across.

Look, I think the issue is even if we work out how to get the files onto the remote, then none of us knows how to patch the original files to switch the remote to FCC mode. Now, the files we have might work for this version, maybe the next version ... but at some point they'll stop working/crash the controller and we'll be back to CE until someone figures that out.

We could do a hex compare which might help locate the parts of the file to patch, but that depends how much has changed.

Right now we are just trying to get back to a state we have paid for. Heck, opening the controller has benefits beyond the FC hack, such as enabling live streaming or litchi on-board, etc.
Opening the controller is without a doubt the best option. If we are able to download and run side applications on the RC, then the patching of the original files will be unnecessary. You can always use the free mavic air 2 fcc application to force the fcc mode like in this video, posted by Dmitry Sistor: 22.mp4

Ignorance of the law is no excuse.

Why you decided to pay $69 for the first solution you saw, instead of searching for any other alternatives?

So, what I am saying is, if you do not know about something, you can always try to search and find other solutions, instead of blindly going with the first option you come across.
What do you mean by "Ignorance of the law is no excuse"?
Are you telling me that everything that you have bought in life has always been the cheapest there is?

Reactions: manowar_gub
Are you telling me that everything that you have bought in life has always been the cheapest there is?
By this I meant that it's no excuse if someone doesn't know something, if he hasn't tried to search and find about it.

No, I'm not telling you that. I'm telling you that before I buy something, I am searching for several options and then I choose the cheapest one of them. I am not buying the first one that I come across, without searching for other options.

Reactions: MavicMover
before I buy something, I am searching for several options

Imagine is all services sell same variant plus personal greedy, without links for origins - no matter, they offer you 100$, 300$ or 85$ - if origins costs 40$. If you are newbe pilot, would you google question in different languages? I am sure not, and you will choose among the items about

The honest business is "dude, I know a guy to solve your problem, you can contact him directly, but if you dont speak english, busy, or lazy, I can do it instead for reward". But "smart people" chose simplest, parasite way

All previous drone reworks published in github used and develops by drone-hacks, NoLimitDronez teams etc.

By this I meant that it's no excuse if someone doesn't know something, if he hasn't tried to search and find about it.

No, I'm not telling you that. I'm telling you that before I buy something, I am searching for several options and then I choose the cheapest one of them. I am not buying the first one that I come across, without searching for other options.
1, not so sure its law that one needs to keep on searching until one can find a cheaper alternative, sometimes knowing the correct search term is needed to yield the correct result. How long should one search for, is there a law for that?

2, you're just assuming that I am a noob at this game, I am not, i have used NLD for years for my P4P and recently DH with the Mini 2 and Mini 3, then I learned of the free FCC hack, and you also presume that I do not search, again, you're wrong.

A lot of the time, it's not what you know, its who you know and me not frequenting this forum as often as I should have kept me out of the loop, the one that you already knew about, so, did you really search or was it that you already knew about it from this thread, did you then search for a cheaper version, i find that highly unlikely.

One other thing, $40 vs $69, its not a vast amount so its not like I broke the bank with the extra spent and as it didn't mean that someone had access to my computer (that was the rumour) and that i do not use Telegram, it was very appealing to me. Thats my last on this matter as its going OT now.

Imagine is all services sell same variant plus personal greedy, without links for origins - no matter, they offer you 100$, 300$ or 85$ - if origins costs 40$. If you are newbe pilot, would you google question in different languages? I am sure not, and you will choose among the items about

The honest business is "dude, I know a guy to solve your problem, you can contact him directly, but if you dont speak english, busy, or lazy, I can do it instead for reward". But "smart people" chose simplest, parasite way

All previous drone reworks published in github used and develops by drone-hacks, NoLimitDronez teams etc.
I'm waiting!

Just got FCC from Michael. He removes the kiosks mode and installed an app that you use everytime you wtart the controller, by just pressing patch.

Only tested it 3 times but it seems to hit or miss on average 50 ÷ of the time. Not sure what I'm doing wrong.

My test was:
CE mode: 60 meter height with ce mode inhouse. Had two floors above me before connection dropped.

FCC mode: 200 meter height while indoor on same position before getting getting 'strong winds ' warning.

Appreciate your work and attempts guys! Keep it going and let’s get that thing unlocked or at least FCC permanently applied as CE sucks! I’m patiently waiting for that day to come :) cheers!

Reactions: pyrolator
2, you're just assuming that I am a noob at this game, I am not, i have used NLD for years for my P4P and recently DH with the Mini 2 and Mini 3, then I learned of the free FCC hack, and you also presume that I do not search, again, you're wrong.
I am not assuming that you are a noob at all! I respect everyone. What I wrote was just my opinion and was in no way related to you personally.

Just got FCC from Michael. He removes the kiosks mode and installed an app that you use everytime you wtart the controller, by just pressing patch.

Only tested it 3 times but it seems to hit or miss on average 50 ÷ of the time. Not sure what I'm doing wrong.

My test was:
CE mode: 60 meter height with ce mode inhouse. Had two floors above me before connection dropped.

FCC mode: 200 meter height while indoor on same position before getting getting 'strong winds ' warning.
Can you install other apps?

Attachments

• 20230205_142124.jpg
    20230205_142124.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 70
  • 20230205_142136.jpg
    20230205_142136.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 67
  • 20230205_142207.jpg
    20230205_142207.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 70
  • 16756070160891457389370030767963.jpg