DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

some guy doing an FCC hack permanent for RC pro Controller

That’s obviously because DAFly didn’t buy the hack from Sincoder. I did purchase it from Sincoder and he solved and addressed my issue very quickly.
I’m sure it’s no coincidence that those who paid 75% more, are the people who are supporting the grifter. It’s almost like some bizarre form of Stockholm syndrome.
Oh well, I guess pride really does come before a fall.

That’s obviously because DAFly didn’t buy the hack from Sincoder

We know that lol

Stockholm syndrome, pride before a fall, lol, not sure what your issue is, we paid a higher price because we didn't know any better, thats it, nothing more and we are obviously going to go back to him with any concerns because thats who we paid. Hes just a reseller, he makes a bit on the side for advertising it, some folk see what they want to see, geez....

Reactions: DroneMoister
That’s obviously because DAFly didn’t buy the hack from Sincoder

We know that lol

Stockholm syndrome, pride before a fall, lol, not sure what your issue is, we paid a higher price because we didn't know any better, thats it, nothing more and we are obviously going to go back to him with any concerns because thats who we paid. Hes just a reseller, he makes a bit on the side for advertising it, some folk see what they want to see, geez....
He’s not a reseller, he’s a grifter. I’m trying to help other good folk not fall into the same trap you unwittingly and naively fell into.
From my perspective, it looks very suspect when those who fell foul of a grifter are not doing more to ensure other folk don’t find themselves stuck in the same trap as you.

He’s not a reseller, he’s a grifter. I’m trying to help other good folk not fall into the same trap you unwittingly and naively fell into.
From my perspective, it looks very suspect when those who fell foul of a grifter are not doing more to ensure other folk don’t find themselves stuck in the same trap as you.
Call it how you see fit, yes we paid more, that's on us and by all means, let folk know so they can make an informed decision, but be aware that if they've watched the video then it's too late, also, there is no need berate others about it, what's done is done.

Back to the topic at hand...

...ok, to use the launcher and the mavic fcc hack you do not need to install the permanent hack fully, you install the 1st part and once it closes you can then use the ADBApp Control program to install the apps needed as per hjadr post here

You can still go ahead and fully install the permanent hack if you wish, it does save you from having to keep patching it but then you do not have the option to run CE unless you reset or update the FW on the RC. The choice is yours, if you don't think you will want to use CE again then choose the permanent version, you can still use the ADBApp Control program to install your other apps.

Back to the topic at hand...

...ok, to use the launcher and the mavic fcc hack you do not need to install the permanent hack fully, you install the 1st part and once it closes you can then use the ADBApp Control program to install the apps needed as per hjadr post here

You can still go ahead and fully install the permanent hack if you wish, it does save you from having to keep patching it but then you do not have the option to run CE unless you reset or update the FW on the RC. The choice is yours, if you don't think you will want to use CE again then choose the permanent version, you can still use the ADBApp Control program to install your other apps.
Is it possible / necessary to update the mavic air 2 FCC app without adb?

To be honest, I aint 100% sure but i do not think so as you need to access the android system
I have the hack that Michael fixed. It looks like I only have the launcher hack with the mavic 2 app. Is it safe to try to install apps using adb? Not sure how to see if my controller has debug active

A 75% increase is anything but slight. The bloke is a grifter, like it or lump it. I feel sorry for the naive folk paying the 75% increase. A fool and his money are easily parted.
Not really, he's a sales man. When I heard of the sincoder hack it was when sincoder would remote into your computer to apply it. I didnt want to get involved with that method. Later Rimzler made videos etc about how the hack he was reselling you applied yourself and then I was interested. If the original developer had put the effort in to advertise it I would have gone to him, but he didnt, he relied on rimzler to do that.

Last edited:
I am trying to install Total commander with no success. Any idea?
error message:: No matching abis

I will answer myself: it was necessary to use a different version of the apk

Last edited:
Hi everyone, I just installed the djifcc.exe hack from links of telegram sent in this thread and everything seems to work. I'm just a little worried if I'm screwed and have virus from the patch file that I run on my computer, am I safe or do I need to restart pc or scan? Thanks in advance, literally made account to ask this.

Hi everyone, I just installed the djifcc.exe hack from links of telegram sent in this thread and everything seems to work. I'm just a little worried if I'm screwed and have virus from the patch file that I run on my computer, am I safe or do I need to restart pc or scan? Thanks in advance, literally made account to ask this.
no all good

The Windows Defender alert is due to the fact that the DJI FCC executable is designed to connect to a remote system, download executables, and run them. This triggers Defender because, theoretically, ANYTHING could be downloaded and executed, and Windows Defender has no way of knowing what is ACTUALLY being downloaded and run.
In this case, we have exhaustively determined that the files being downloaded are legitimate and not damaging to your computer.

What's the benefit of enabling the dev options, i have using your setting mind but i cannot see any benefit though.
Enabling developer mode allows you to debug apps on the device. You can then use the adb app on your computer to install an apk file from the command line.

If you just need to side-load an APK, there is a different setting that you can enable. The following are the generic Android steps to enable that feature. Your device may name some of the options differently.
  1. Pull down the notification panel on the home screen and tap the gear icon in order to open the Settings app.
  2. Tap "Apps & Notifications". This may also be named "Apps"
  3. Open the "⋮" menu in the top right corner.
  4. Select "Special access"
  5. Look for the option named "Install unknown apps". This will display a list of the apps installed on your device
  6. Look for the file manager app. It may be named "Files" or something similar.
  7. There will be a toggle switch control to the right of each app, enable it for the Files app.
Then when you copy the app to the device or download to the device from a website, the file manager app can be used to install it.

Reactions: Bashy
Enabling developer mode allows you to debug apps on the device. You can then use the adb app on your computer to install an apk file from the command line.

If you just need to side-load an APK, there is a different setting that you can enable. The following are the generic Android steps to enable that feature. Your device may name some of the options differently.
  1. Pull down the notification panel on the home screen and tap the gear icon in order to open the Settings app.
  2. Tap "Apps & Notifications". This may also be named "Apps"
  3. Open the "⋮" menu in the top right corner.
  4. Select "Special access"
  5. Look for the option named "Install unknown apps". This will display a list of the apps installed on your device
  6. Look for the file manager app. It may be named "Files" or something similar.
  7. There will be a toggle switch control to the right of each app, enable it for the Files app.
Then when you copy the app to the device or download to the device from a website, the file manager app can be used to install it.

Thanks i see the benefit if downloading apps using the browser on the RC

What's the benefit of enabling the dev options, i have using your setting mind but i cannot see any benefit though.

It opens up a number of new options in settings, too many to list really. Look under Setting - System you'll see a new developer options menu item.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zohpar