DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

some guy doing an FCC hack permanent for RC pro Controller

It's only possible to enable debug while applying the rc? Once I restarted, I could no longer see the apps in adb app. I had enabled development settings before restarting rc.

Can't install apps after restart of rc

Last edited:
Using this method:
I installed this launcher: https://apkpure.com/super-s9-launch...nload/68-APK-929c18ad72d8a0326f243b1a71586888

You have to pay attention. The RC will only instal 32bit apps. So if the app shows 63 or ARM64 or X64 (without another non 64) it will not install.

But I now have a working launcher on my RC.

[edit]
Installed chrome
Installed UAV forecast
Installed mavic air 2 fcc app ( Mavic air 2 switch to FCC mode using an android app )

Launcher seems to keep crashing on creating shortcuts. Maybe I need to try another....
Found a better browser? I can't seem to be able to install an internet browser that works on the RC. Anybody managed to get one working?

Now this one I would be interested to know too.
Failure [INSTALL_FAILED_NO_MATCHING_ABIS: Failed to extract native libraries, res=-113]

Has anyone managed to get the SD card to work? On that note, has anyone managed to get apps installed to sd card instead of internal memory?

I installed Send Anywhere and am able to push apk files from my phone to the rc controller via WIFI. But it says this user isn't allowed to install apps even though I've set the app to allow for untrusted apps. Anyone has any idea? I have developer mode enabled.

PS: I managed to install google play store + google play services, but it just keeps loading. I'm guessting the verison of play store + services isn't compatible with the RC. Has anyone tried this ?

I wonder if it's possible to do this with the RC controller:
The Google installer 2.0 crashes when it tries to install the individual apps from within; bit maybe if they are installed separately with adb install instead? Couldn't find them all though:(

Last edited:
I installed Send Anywhere and am able to push apk files from my phone to the rc controller via WIFI. But it says this user isn't allowed to install apps even though I've set the app to allow for untrusted apps. Anyone has any idea? I have developer mode enabled.

PS: I managed to install google play store + google play services, but it just keeps loading. I'm guessting the verison of play store + services isn't compatible with the RC. Has anyone tried this ?

I wonder if it's possible to do this with the RC controller:
The Google installer 2.0 crashes when it tries to install the individual apps from within; bit maybe if they are installed separately with adb install instead? Couldn't find them all though:(
this look amazing

Hey guys, hope you are well. I just contacted Sincoder on Telegram and asked nicely about the patch and he has seen the message and blocked me afterwards. Did anyone else experience this?

Tried to contact Sincoder via telegram . Seems that he doesn’t have an account anymore. Can someone confirm that?

That’s obviously because DAFly didn’t buy the hack from Sincoder. I did purchase it from Sincoder and he solved and addressed my issue very quickly.
I’m sure it’s no coincidence that those who paid 75% more, are the people who are supporting the grifter. It’s almost like some bizarre form of Stockholm syndrome.
Oh well, I guess pride really does come before a fall.
I went to Rimzler 1st as thats the only hack I lnew at the time. He gave me a good service. I have since discovered that it is available cheaper directly from Sincoder. Yes of course i would pay the cheaper price now having more information. They both offer a decent service. I have no regrets paying $69 instead of $40 (I think thats the Sincoder price) Paying an extra $29 isn't making me sad or feeling thatI've been ripped off. Rimzler has put in the effort of building a website and making Youtube instruction videos so good for him! I have had my moneys worth from the hack at either price!

It works. I contacted Sincoder vie Telegram and I paid 40 USDT. Done everything written in the read me file.. And Now my device is in FCC mode.. Thanks Sincoder..

If you want to follow the website: DJI RC FCC | Dji Rc Fcc it is asking for 69 USDT. I believe it sells the same software from Sincoder. The difference is the middle man services which is instant ( I contacted him too)

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
neverbobomalem