DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

some guy doing an FCC hack permanent for RC pro Controller

Hi Guys. Newbie question. How does this patch behave after firwmare update? If DJI releases new drone firmware and I update, what happens next? You just use the files you already downloaded to patch it again or each time you need to connect to that remote server and download patch again? I'm hestitating since I wonder what happens if that site goes down some day?

Hi Guys. Newbie question. How does this patch behave after firwmare update? If DJI releases new drone firmware and I update, what happens next? You just use the files you already downloaded to patch it again or each time you need to connect to that remote server and download patch again? I'm hestitating since I wonder what happens if that site goes down some day?
for $40 dollars aint gonna break the bank, do it if you want to free your bird from that horrible restricted CE crap. its up to you, yeah after each update you have to reconnect to server and update drone

Reactions: parufka
Most of us here have been doing it and we have no problem. When you update the firmware just patch it again. Make sure you keep the files that you already downloaded so you don't have to download it again.

Reactions: parufka
I see V01.02.0500 has been released with max speed settings like Mavic 3. Djircfcc says it’s compatible. Question is who’s installed it?

Heck, I would run it 3 times if I have to, as long as it works.
lol. I was just mentioning it incase others had the same issue. In other good news the patch connected to the server straight away each time and there was none of that waiting minutes like before for a connection.

lol. I was just mentioning it incase others had the same issue. In other good news the patch connected to the server straight away each time and there was none of that waiting minutes like before for a connection.
It's good to know that the server connected immediately. That is the most important thing. Thanks for the update.

It's good to know that the server connected immediately. That is the most important thing. Thanks for the update.
I ran the update before updating the controller just to confirm that nothing had gone wrong and that everything was in place to update it, as previously they lost some serial numbers.

The system offered me the update of the drone V01.00.0500 but it does not want to offer me the update of the DJI Fly application 1.9.8

You did something to get it yes you just have to be patient?

The system offered me the update of the drone V01.00.0500 but it does not want to offer me the update of the DJI Fly application 1.9.8

You did something to get it yes you just have to be patient?
tapped profile - settings - firmware update on the controller. Make sure wifi is on first as it’s turned off every flight.

any idea why i cant upgrade my rc controler to 1.9.8 and its stuck on 1.9.4 and look at the aircraft firmware that too is wrong i think. im connected to wifi it installed the 210mb firmware but nothing else

337495934_1427402274699662_3494199584205642241_n.jpg

from the main screen goto profile then settings then firmware. Make sure wifi is on.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whathesaid