DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

some guy doing an FCC hack permanent for RC pro Controller

I know, but im happy with Telegram if somebody can confirm that also PayPal.me/congcc is also legit sincoder.
I did mine two days ago with him and that was the Paypal I got from him, ( congcc ) and 0 problems with that. I have the " hack " working. He probably have a few accounts to avoid any possible Paypal restrictions.

I did mine two days ago with him and that was the Paypal I got from him, ( congcc ) and 0 problems with that. I have the " hack " working. He probably have a few accounts to avoid any possible Paypal restrictions.
Thats the info I looking for. Thank you very much.

FYI, ADB is permeant since the last update, it also persists a factory reset and refresh via DJI Assistant. And you can install apps, without using ADB.

Is anyone aware of a changelog?

Last edited:
FYI, ADB is permeant since the last update, it also persists a factory reset and refresh via DJI Assistant. And you can install apps, without using ADB.

Is anyone aware of a changelog?
Thats not with the FCC patch though?

I'm wondering if the patch is upgraded when I buy the current version now. Ie. when djifcc guy updates the patch for the latest firmware, will it be available for users that paid for the current version? Or should I wait a little bit?

I bought the patch just before the new firmware. Well I do hope that the new version will be free. However, I am not even sure if he will be able to provide a new version. According to DJI, the last update only fixed a few bugs. I assume it is a firmware (almost) only against the patch. I really hope that there will be an update from the patch, otherwise I would have to stay with the old firmware forever :-(

How exactly if I may ask so bluntly?
You can now just download the app of your desire on the controller and install it. My suggestion is to do the following:

Download F-Droid - Free and Open Source Android App Repository and

using platform-tools install the apps via ADB:
Code:
adb install F-Droid.apk
adb install com.github.postapczuk.lalauncher_19.apk

now set the Light Android Launcher as the new default launcher:
Code:
adb shell
am start -a android.intent.action.MAIN
You will see a pop-up on the RC, there you can select the new default launcher. After that, you can open f-droid and install more apps. You could also install another app store.

Last edited:
is there a way to reflash the controller fw to 01.03.0100 if something goes wrong?
else I'm stuck with CE, which makes me very sad :p

is there a way to reflash the controller fw to 01.03.0100 if something goes wrong?
Sadly you can’t go backwards at the moment. Wait for confirmation the new patch has been released unless you’re desperate for the new voices.

For the firmware versions, before 01.03.0400 it was possible to downgrade via DJI assistant. If it's possible for 01.03.0400 you can only try.

I am on 01.03.0100 and patched. no need to downgrade. so I can restore via DJI assistant if something goes wrong you say?

So I've just installed the patch today on version 01.03.0100. According to sincoder, the patch should survive the upgrade to the latest firmware now. Has anyone tried that already?

Reactions: Pitchpole
So I've just installed the patch today on version 01.03.0100. According to sincoder, the patch should survive the upgrade to the latest firmware now. Has anyone tried that already?
He told me the same, so I tried. Now lost my FCC :(

Reactions: Pitchpole

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SK farming