DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

3 Some Kite-Surfing at Sunset in France

JooB

Reactions
A video made in my summer holidays this year in July.
The forecast said the wind should calm down in the evening, but just as we got to the beach it freshed up again. Nevertheless I started the drone. 10 seconds later I got the first of many heavy wind warnings... you can see some of the blasts in the video.
Many thanks to the unknown kite surfer girl (?) I noticed and couldn't resist to film.

Nearly all of the kite scenes are filmed with the 7x zoom lens due to the close encounter at the beginning.
The rest was filmed in HLG, white balance and ISO on auto. Post production with DaVinci 18.
I hope you like it!

A video made in my summer holidays this year in July.
The forecast said the wind should calm down in the evening, but just as we got to the beach it freshed up again. Nevertheless I started the drone. 10 seconds later I got the first of many heavy wind warnings... you can see some of the blasts in the video.
Many thanks to the unknown kite surfer girl (?) I noticed and couldn't resist to film.

Nearly all of the kite scenes are filmed with the 7x zoom lens due to the close encounter at the beginning.
The rest was filmed in HLG, white balance and ISO on auto. Post production with DaVinci 18.
I hope you like it!

well done. love that tele lens. the close encounter would have gotten my attention too :)

Yes, the tele lens was great for this situation. But the post production of that sequences was no fun, especially giving the water a consistant color in all scenes. The HLG ones were much easier to work with...

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
James Hoogenboom