DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Some mountain biking vids

idiogenic

Reactions
Hey guys,
I bought the Mavic because of the possibilities it opens up when filming our outdoors activities. GoPros and the like just seem so limiting!

Here's my first video with the Mavic:
Filmed on Stradbroke Island, Queensland, Australia

And here's the second:
Filmed in Derby, Tasmania, Australia

I like the first vid on the beach. Really nice opening shot, maybe a bit long. Great shot with the bikes and the shadows. Really made me wanna keep watching.

In the second vid you hardly used the possibilities of the drone. A lot of still standing camera pov's. May have also been a regular cam. Where you filming yourself or just others? Variation in low and high, following at speed, just doing things you couldn't have done without a drone. That can make such vids crazy good.

Good luck and happy flying.

Marty

PS Jealous of your surroundings.
PPS Opening shot second vid was very nice also.

Thanks mate, yeah I would have loved to be a bit more dynamic with the camera work but it's bloody hard to fly and ride a mountain bike at the same time!

Incidentally, towards the end of the second vid the drone is tracking me in 'Follow Me' mode and flies backwards and nearly into a tree. I specifically had backwards flight disabled, but it only references 'active track' mode in the settings and manual - does anyone know if the setting applies to 'Follow Me' as well?

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GillesdeColombes