DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Some observations on accessories

Geo

Reactions
The DJI Mavic bag has gotten some pretty bad reviews here. I bought a bundle which pretty much gave me a DJI bag and Google Goggles for free. Otherwise I wouldn't have bought either. Well, as it turns out, the bag is not bad. You just have to know which way to put the Mavic and remote into it. The Mavic with props folded, goes in camera side first, plastic cover on. When completely inserted you should be looking at an upside down DJI insignia. Then the remote goes in sort of diagonal, so the levers remain straight up. You can easily pack 3 batteries and a couple of props. Close it up and you have everything for and afternoon of flying. I attached the strap and thru it around my back and got on my bike. I now can go places I couldn't drive into for filming. Bag get's a 8.5 from me.
Don't know what I'm going to do with the VR goggles, as I don't think DJI GO 4 has VR mode.
The 4 way charger is a godsend. I just hook up my 3 batteries and come back in a couple of hours and they are all charged up. Give it a 10 for ease of use.
After 3 or 4 Phantoms, this is a game changer drone!

You can download Litchi - another app for the Mavic, I believe they have an option to look through the goggles!

it does pack up nicely, I fit 5 batteries (1 in Mavic, 1 in side pocket, 1 in base of remote pocket, 2 in front), both Polar Pro ND filter sets, some printed extenders and a car charger. Also a a couple of short cables and a SIM/micro-SD card holder in the front flap.

it does pack up nicely, I fit 5 batteries (1 in Mavic, 1 in side pocket, 1 in base of remote pocket, 2 in front), both Polar Pro ND filter sets, some printed extenders and a car charger. Also a a couple of short cables and a SIM/micro-SD card holder in the front flap.

Does the weight of the ND filters seem to have any negative effect on camera/gimbal?

Does the weight of the ND filters seem to have any negative effect on camera/gimbal?
none, I have the Cinema series ones which can be left on during gimbal initialisation.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoubleBarS