Join Us Now

Some pics from Khao Lak, Thailand

AdamDom

Reactions
2c4c823e072c80591f8bce6a99bebb1f.jpg
a9eb1659f07e00691d588a99f3803663.jpg
0155bd61f575acbda02fb6e7eb86ec77.jpg
d6fedbd8607bf42a6816a322df1b5db3.jpg

We are at the Sarojin in Khao Lak at the moment. Will be posting some pics and videos in the coming days. Thanks for sharing!

May I ask of what settings and color setting you used? I have a mavic but I can’t seem to get this type of sharp and dynamic images.

Reactions: Palmwell
May I ask of what settings and color setting you used? I have a mavic but I can’t seem to get this type of sharp and dynamic images.

You’ve got shoot in RAW and manual. The color settings don’t matter for photos in RAW. You can bring out a lot of detail in post. Also make sure you’re not over exposing the image so you don’t loose any detail. Editing in Lightroom or Photoshop is key. You can bring the color and contrast out. There’s always the debate of editing vs. shooting a picture from the camera naturally , but to me editing creates a photo that looks more like your eyes see it. Learn Lightroom, there are tons of great videos on YouTube. It will change your world :) I’ve thought about creating a quick tutorial on YouTube just for Lightroom and Mavic photos. Maybe when I get back.

Did you registered the drone to enter Thailand? I'm living my country tomorrow and I heard today that you need to register your drone if not there is a big fine and even prison

Did you registered the drone to enter Thailand? I'm living my country tomorrow and I heard today that you need to register your drone if not there is a big fine and even prison

Delayed reply as I've just been in Myanmar for a week (amazing for drone fwiw).

I submitted the forms ages ago but heard nothing back.
There claiming they want registration by January but I've also heard there is so much of a backlog it's now impossible to enforce that.
Ultimately just employ common sense, don't fly near people, crowded beaches, military areas, temples and so on. National parks are banned.
There are plenty of places to fly and the reaction from the locals both civilian and police has been fine and no issues.
That said I do see idiots most days flying over beaches, hovering to the extent people are getting irritated by the noise or dangerously close to things so I expect them to clamp down soon.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Allen25